Friday, August 18, 2017



August 18, 2017

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings this day to all and hopes all are safe and happy.  Special prayers to those lost in Virginia, Spain and Finland, and their families.  We are all the same folks stop the hate!!

Today's Bible message....

Because...it has been,,...the ancient...deliberate...text....the Psalms,,...have become....usually...used in....societies..to call attention to...uncertainty...indicated...noted...to this word...
Text...signaled...subtle shifts...of even old...ways...regardless...of person..
In recognition...women...who love GOD...known by GOD...in a sense...forfeit their soul...distributive...equivalent...
Such ...are marked...accorded...the New Testament...
Lengthy prayers...also...issuing...every human effort...through which they,...come to Him...whose glory...has been made...

Greet each new day by first acknowledging Him with a humble and penitent heart.  He will bless you with His peace and love and you in turn dedicate the day to Him.  Focus on the good and remove all negatives from your life that you can, as you do you will realize other things that you can rid yourself of too.

Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable---if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things....Philippians 4:8

When things begin to get crazy learn to immediately speak His name.  This brings things back into focus and sends evil away.  Focus on the now not what past by already for it is gone into oblivion. 

New soul sent to the Light...
#426
8-17-2017

Becky Scarsdale...47...1941...auto accident   Highway 3 Arizona....lived in Phoenix...[i looked up Hwy 3 Arizona and there is one, called Forest Highway near Flagstaff in northern AZ.]
Married with 2 children...husband driving car at the time.....children in back seat sleeping..

(sleeping on scenic drive?)

Nighttime yes....we had spent the day on the mountain....we were on our way home to Phoenix after vacation to the Canyon [Grand Canyon]...we rounded curve to deer in road and swerved to avoid it....we went off road and hit a tree...we rolled over I believe...I was already gone through windshield...

(seatbelts?)

No, no seatbelts....I awoke?, was aware and confused....I looked and saw our car on its side...I did not understand what was happening...I went over to car and saw my kids in back all bunched up...My husband was crushed by wheel in front seat...i did not understand how I was not in car and was okay....I was screaming, trying to help my children, they would not react...Blood all over husbands face and head, I could tell he was dead....Trying to help my kids, was unable....Help! Help!  I was yelling....It was dark except for light from one headlight...Stumbling to road I followed the light...no one was around, deserted....I did not know what to do...I couldn't help my kids, crying in the road....I did not want to leave them to go find help...I didn't know what to do...Then I heard a car coming...I looked up saw lights coming...As it got closer I could tell it was and old pickup truck...I was standing in road waving at it to stop...It saw me, so I thought at the time, and slowed...I stepped aside and was saying, "Thank you!  Thank you!  Please help, my husband and children are hurt!  Our car crashed, hit tree!"  The old man was looking past me like he did not hear or see me, he just got out, heard him say, "Sweet Jesus!".....He walked over to car and saw husband, checked his pulse and said, "GOD bless your soul!"   Then checked on kids and checked their pulse...."Oh thank you GOD, they are alive!"  He pried door open and pulled them out, carefully laid them on ground...they were not bloody, but I saw a broken arm on my daughter, 8 and my son, 9 had bruises on head...Thank GOD they had been asleep....he saw the broken right side windshield and was looking around, saw my purse on the car floor...He was looking into the dark, I didn't know why....He was ignoring me all this time....I had ben talking to him, not realizing he didn't hear me....suddenly I realized he wasn't hearing me...he must be deaf or hard of hearing, okay....still he never looked at me...he went to his truck and got a lantern out, lit it and started walking around shining the light into the dark....suddenly he saw a body in the trees...he said, "Sweet Jesus!"....he walked over and shone the light on it....it was a woman....I remember thinking, "Those clothes look like mine."...he rolled her over and gasped, her face was shredded off, barely recognizable....I recognized her though...Me!!!...I shrieked in horror...I suddenly understood, I was dead....He did not hear or see me because I was dead...."OMG!  OMG!," I wailed....he checked my pulse, I was gone of course...He said, "Bless her father!"  He took my kids carefully to his truck, then got something out of truck and covered my body, then drove off....I sat there crying endlessly....I realized, wait, my children....I started walking, I could see his tail lights and they never got further away....."How am I keeping up to him?  Why was he going so slow?"...this went on for a time, I think, seemed like it....I saw lights ahead, then was among them in Flagstaff....Suddenly I was in Flagstaff...I saw the truck at a hospital, small one but hospital...he ran insid yelling, "Help please!"...nurse and orderly ran out..."There was an accident up on Hwy 3.  The man and woman are dead but the children here are alive!"....they looked at them, checked pulses and took them to ER......Doctor and nurses coming and going....the police came soon after, the man told them what had happened....they went off with ambulance...I could not leave my kids...."Why was I here?  Where was my husband?  If I was dead and him too, why did I not see him?"...I was confused....I stayed with my children...saw everything...I never left them, eventually realizing time went by so fast....I came to realize this was it....not the Heaven we were told of....but where was Ed, my husband?....I was more concerned for my kids, would not leave them....I saw them heal, grow up,  grow old, have families, pass away recently.....they went pass me, I saw turned to me but did not recognize me....off to the doorway with others....Why did they not seem to know me?...Why was I still here?....I never saw my husband...I was confused...Kate came upon me, your friend...she saw me alone sitting on a park bench somewhere, I don't know where....I'd been wandering so long I was lost, alone, resting....I was tired, always tired it seemed...rest, I wanted to rest...she sat down next to me and asked my name....I told her and she said, "I'm Kate, and I'm here to help you."...I said, "Help me how, how can you help?  Can you get me to my children?  Can you find my husband?  Can you take my pain, loneliness away, hmmm?"...She said, "No, but I know of someone who can!"...I felt drawn to her, she seemed so kind and full of...light?...it was odd, but comforting...."Where is this person and who are they that they can do this?"..."He is near and I can take you to him.  He is my friend and he helped me in life.  You are my first!," she said...I did not understand, her first?  First what?....."Take my hand and follow me, I can take you to him."....I felt drawn and took her hand.  It felt so warm and comforting, I felt it through my body...it was amazing....we moved by many people...I saw them like for the first time....I mean I saw them before but not "saw" them, know what I mean?

(Yes I understand!  You were lost, in a daze, dreamlike.  Focused on your children so long.)

Yes that's it!  Dreamlike!......so we moved along the people everywhere....so many lost, wandering....others led by people like Kate, that had a, I don't know, glow about them...I saw groups gathered by openings, like windows....they were like openings in the world?...I can't explain it...It's like looking at a scene and there is a hole in it with different scene in opening...

(Windows to our homes where I and others like me reside)

Oh okay!  People gathered there and some entering it....

(Yes, they are being prepared to go to the Light.)

Yes, that's exactly what Kate said.  She said, "I'm taking you to my friend, he is a Gatekeeper, like those others in the windows.  He will help you get to your loved ones."..........
"Really?"
"Yes, really!  No more wandering.  You have been chosen to go home."
"Chosen?"
"Yes, to go home for you are needed there!"
"Needed?  For what?"
"That I do not know exactly.  You will know when you get there!  It is good though.  We don't always know where we are going until we get there!"
"Oh, okay!  But I'm going to the Light you said, is that Heaven?"
"Yes, and much much more!  You'll be pleased!"
Oaky, I thought, I trusted her, not knowing why.  Suddenly we stopped.  "Wait here," she said, "I will be right back!"
She disappeared, like literally disappeared.  Soon she came back and said, "He is resting, but i let him know I had someone for him."

**This was 2 nights ago that she showed up to tell me this!

"Okay," I said to her, "How?"
She said, "You will know when you know.  He will teach you how."
"Teach me how to go to the Light?"
"Yes, it is your choice Rebecca Scarsdale!"
How did she know my name?  "How did you know my name?"
"From my list!"
"Your list?"
"Yes, my list I was given!  We each have a list!  Some others do extra not on their list.  We can help anyone we want but we do have a list of those needed.  Their time has returned to them!"
"Their time?"
"Yes, their time to go home!  Their opportunity!  You will tell all this to Tim so he knows and remembers."
"Remembers?  Remembers what?"
"It's Truth, it will feel right to him!"
"Oh, okay!"
"Come, it is time!  He is ready, go forth and announce thyself!"
"Announce myself?"
"Yes, go through window and speak thy name, age, year of passing and just talk.  He will listen and record.  Tell all and hear all!"
"Hear all what?  Tell all what?"
"All that is needed!"
Hmmm, "Okay!"  I was confused but obeyed.  Now I know what she meant.  I announced myself and it all just came out.  Like turning on a faucet.

(Yes and I listened and recorded.  Now we can begin.)

Okay

**I explained everything to her and what happened and what is needed like all the others. 
Later on..(Ezekiel and Rona?  Kids names?)

Yes, Ronamarie!

(Okay)
(Eddie?  You called husband Eddie?)

Yes

Later on..(Okay, I'm getting He is in the Light.  He has the children waiting for you.  He was looking for you.)

Really?

(Yes)

**getting tears

(Tears are good, two kinds, tears of healing and tears of joy!  Tears of healing turn into tears of joy!)

Sent to the Light 3 hrs later.

Okay lots of interesting things told here.  The return of her time;  her kids did not recognize her, probably due to the fact it had been so long and she would have looked young to them as they passed.  Also, that announcing herself to me things would just flow from her.  That I would record it all which I always do.  It was Kate's first soul to help send as she was trained by my daughter Angelicamarie.  My friend Cassie brought her first last month and today told me she has another.  Kate spoke that she was needed.  this correlates with what I was told not long ago that those sent to me now are needed.  Needed for some purpose of the Lord's.   That Kate and others had a glow about them; she knew her name and had a list; the lack of space and time or rather the difference in it there in the Mists.  This is even more so in Heaven for again, God has no time or space.  She took her hand and felt peace, just as with the Lord.  How she saw the windows, just like visions I have had.  She would know her need once she got home; we don't always know where we are going until we get there; the Light is Heaven and much much more; she could just disappear and reappear; you will know how when you know.  Kate was rather cryptic lol.  Then that it is all her choice, free will here folks in all things.  That I would remember it all as Truth, it would feel right, which it did.  This is why I pray for discernment so I do recognize, feel the Truth. 
Now all the 11 pages I was writing continuously, no stopping, and when done hours had passed by.  I explained it all to her and more hours had passed, then she took 3 hours to pray.  Time flies by when I do this and when receiving messages, tho as I do it seems only a short time. 

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment