a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Saturday, August 26, 2017
August 26, 2017 #2
#1045
8-26-2017
All this corpulence of the flesh
Body and soul no longer mesh
Torn asunder by mortal design
On all the things that only blind
Thee to the Truth as given
No longer seeking what is Spirit driven
Mortals O' mortals time and again
From present day to long ago when
I walked with thee along the road
Helping you to carry your burdensome load
You have sought to sow thy own path
Whilst I was here to give all you'd hath
Need of for thine sustenance
Of body, mind in all circumstance
Thy soul was empowered with My eternal spark
For those who'd believe would carry My mark
Yet so few remain beyond those I've sent
From within My Sacred Tent
These servants of mine, simple in form
Humble, retiring, elegantly warm
Carry the mark of the Christ upon their hearts
Faithfully doing all He imparts
From the Father and Son and Holy Spirit
Obey the Word when they do hear it
Succulent in nature, like finest wine
All that I AM shall be thine
Promised long ago, stood before My face
Hearing their purpose amongst human race
Go to thy knees one after the other
Always insight of the Holy Mother
I AM yours and you are mine
From the beginning to end of time
Once again I descended to man
Revealing Myself according to plan
In the coming days, weeks, months and years
Many shall fall amidst endless tears
Pity not their souls for they shall not meet
The death and destruction before your feet
Pity those who failed to believe
Much pain and suffering they shall receive
Turned not to Me but to the dark
On a path to destruction they did embark
All you who seek the things of this world
Shall cry out the loudest when all is unfurled
To thy possessions thou shalt cling
And bear the brunt of all that I bring
Upon the land which was gifted
While those who did not have their spirits uplifted
Peace unto you, My faithful scribe
For choosing to no longer imbibe
Of the things of this world you so did love
To seek that which dwells in Heaven above.....
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment