Wednesday, March 1, 2017




March 1, 2017


Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....


Blessings to all this day and GOD bless!  I pray all are doing well this day wherever you are. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpiuqMkuWL4



Today's Bible message comes to us from Luke 7-9....

With Him....helping to support............the path....meant...though seeing...may understand
They that may not believe..............the rocky ground (Sower of seed parable reference here)....who hear the Word...persevering...produce a crop
Even what...will be taken from them...those who hear...wanting to see....your faith...when Jesus...commands the impure spirit to come out of you....repeatedly...............in their right mind....overcome...fear....
They....all...on way...to healing
While Jesus...admonished...you...welcomes you...to shake the dust off your feet....and healing...is going on
When...Jesus...goes to the surrounding villages....food for all....there
You give them something to eat....in groups...distribute to the people...  (The Word to eat)
Elijah....of the prophets...has come back.....
Peter....raised...to follow Me....
Whoever...is ashamed...............My Words....come in glory...truly I tell you...the Kingdom of GOD...with him

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path....Psalm 119:105

The Lord sends us little pop quizzes as we go along our path.  If you fail do not be troubled or down on yourself.  Forgive self and keep on walking.  Do not assume that He is angry at you for failing, for only He knows the reason why and at that moment it was necessary to test you.  Do not assume that you are worthless in His eyes and give up for that is just what the devil wants.  The devil will tempt you as well and sometimes, like with Job, GOD will let the devil tempt you to see how you react.  Will you give in and allow yourself to be drawn down the hole or fight back?  Will you feel guilty and hold onto it and give up?  Trust in the Lord!  Ask for His peace, do not seek it in things of the flesh, i.e. of this world.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to GOD....Philippians 4:6

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.....Isaiah 26:3

From message of 2-1-2015....

My glory waits for but one sign
To begin the cleansing of all that is Mine...

New soul to the Light....

#410
2-28-2017

Peter Engle...........47...............Attica, NY.....
Prison guard retired...heart attack....
Virginia ...wife
Elexis...daughter
Roger...her husband
Peter...their son
I left too soon

(You left when you were supposed to leave)

Yes, I know that now, not then!

(When was then?)

1982....[later search of obituaries pulled up 6 Peter Engle died in New York State  1982-83]

(okay, I lived in Buffalo then)

I see, you know Attica then?

(I know of it, never was there.  I recall the bad riot in the 70's)

Yes, I was there, very ugly.

(yes it was)

I lost people I liked there, both sides.

(I'm sorry)

It was hard to believe in GOD, working in a place like that.

(GOD is everywhere, but so is the darkness in this world and free will)

I know it is my choice..

(All things are except when our time to be born, to who, and when we leave this earthly journey, tho some make it their choice)

I saw many take their lives in prison.

(No doubt)

So I've heard you speak about suicides.

(Yes I have, GOD judges on Truth of soul.  He knows what's inside and why)

I've learned many things since being in this place.  I am thankful for my life with my loved ones.  I felt a failure to them when I was passing from this world.  Guilt, voices telling me how GOD would punish me for all I did.  Stay with them and watch my family.  Then they left!  This light that shone disappeared.  So I watched my family grow older; my wife, 72 now; my grandkids; my daughter grown up; unable to let go.

(And now?)

I heard you, came to you.  You're not far in this place.  Things move here, hard to explain.  You were here but not.

(You were directed to me, offered chance to go home.  Time runs ofor everyone there.  GOD wants you home.  Perhaps you will help your wife in her time to cross)

I thought of that yes..

(Lord knows your love for family, forgave all your wrongs.  Forgive self and others and let go life.  Those who love their life will lose it; those who hate their life in this world will gain life eternal.)

I hear ya!  I want to go home, I really do.  My wife comes soon I hope!

(Perhaps!  May be why you were sent or guided me!  GOD is awesome GOD!  If you can do all I say, you will be there for her, I promise!)

Big promise!

(Faith Peter!  You know I knew your namesake Peter)

??

(Peter of Jesus' Apostles)

How?

(My soul is very old!)

I believe you!  Dunno why, just do!  I've seen many things here I had no clue about.

(All things possible with GOD!  Few understand that or say so but don't really.)

Here too!  Many frightened, angry, untrusting..

(I know!  They will learn.)

I hope so!

( I know so!)
(So, you ready to hear what's needed?)

Oh yes, I've been ready....

(Good)
-------------

I want to help my family!

(Oh yes you can if you truly wish that.  Jesus will prepare you.  Maybe you'll help your wife then you both help family.)

Great!

(Let's get you to the Light!)

I'm praying!  I want to make sure I'm not rejected..

(Oh, you'll be fine Peter!)

(Believe!!!)


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment