Thursday, March 30, 2017




March 30, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day and prayers for your happiness and safety.  The Lord has me hitting the road again next week to next location to do His work.  Prayers are appreciated that I will continue to do whatever it is He needs me to do where He needs me to do it. 

Today's Bible messages come to us from Hosea and Joel.....

From Hosea 14....

People....open....your sins.....to the Lord
Receive graciously....that which we offer
We will not....say....you the fatherless...
With compassion...will heal...and love....like the dew to Israel
His splendor...will answer....like a flourishing...fruit
Who is wise....walk with them....but the rebellious stumble...

From Joel 1....

The exact date....is very clear....for the people...with GOD....
Repentance....foretells...His promises..
The Lord...arrives

The great....new wine....has laid...waste....stripped...the priests...who minister...
Like a virgin....those who minister....is dried up.....
A sacred assembly...cry out to the Lord....for that day....will come like destruction....before our very eyes
Joy and gladness....from the house of GOD....will...call...in the wilderness....the trumpet...the alarm...to come

The more time you spend with Him the more you will know Him and know His Truth, the only Truth.  He waits for you to call out to Him, to be in your life walking hand in hand with you.  He wants us to all be a conduit for His loving graces.  At times there is suffering, as He promised there would be, but all of a purpose.  You may not understand it at the time but through prayer and request for discernment, understanding will come.  Build your trust in Him through patience and perseverance.  Thank Him for all things, for the Lord loves a gracious heart.  Tune out other things and focus on His voice.   I am a prime example, for I was  and am nobody.  Just a simple man with a simple life.  No fame, no fortune, no abundance of people around me, no home, yet I am happier than I have ever been.  For the Lord has blessed me in ways unimaginable to most.  I am close so close to the end of my very long journey and I look with fervent desire to serve Him in the remaining time in this life and beyond and to see all of you that I have known, know and have yet to know in His glorious Light.

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him....Psalm 34:8

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.  And be thankful!.....Colossians 3:15

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment