Tuesday, March 28, 2017




March 28, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day and prayers all are safe and well!  Today's Bible messages come from Jeremiah and Nehemiah.....

From Jeremiah 13-15....

The King....comes down....for your glorious crowns...
All Judah....will...be cultivated
Why?....because...it is...who is the accustomed...portion...I have decreed....
I will pull up....on the hills...you unclean....
Concerning the drought...cities languish....they return with jars unfilled...
Even the...wild donkeys...do something for the Lord....they greatly love to wander...so the Lord does not accept them...
I...offer...you lasting peace....visions....prophesying in My name...
People will perish by sword and famine...there will be no one...to speak the Word
A crushing blow...only terror..
The worthless idols...that stand before me....I'll send away from My presence
Those destined for death....those for captivity....will mourn
Who will stop...you...for they...have not changed their ways
Will be disgraced and humiliated...before their enemies....in times of disaster....that will burn....on My persecutors...
Tim
When your words...bear name Lord Almighty...you understand
I bear your name...you have unending...spring
I will restore you...


From Nehemiah 12-13....

Joseph.....Jedaiah...the family heads...of the time of Johanan....one responding to the other...Talmon...the Levites....were brought...with the music...together ...from the region around Jerusalem....from the villages...
The people at the Gates...I assigned....proceed to....right...the wrong...(Gatekeepers, Watchers, Angels and shepherd spirits)
The choir....at the Fountain....together with...the House of GOD....also....could be heard....
The portions...ministering....the commands....contribute...also.....for the descendants
The Assembly of GOD....to call a curse...on...all....closely associated with....former...temple....
Gatekeepers...I gave orders...to put back the house of GOD...that given to them (Those we send to the Light)
For the service....at their posts....rooms made....in the house of GOD
In those days....they will be bringing....those who lived...who rebuked the nobles....saying to them....this wicked thing you are doing....GOD brought all this calamity...(Those who rebuked the rich, powerful, authority, evil)
I stationed....all kinds... and said....purify them.....show mercy...love....
Spoke the language...of the "other" peoples.....called...in marriage....to the King (other peoples in the Mists)
He loved....GOD....you too....
Wickedness....I drove away....I purified....and assigned duties...for contributions...and for the firstfruits
Remember My GOD

His blessings can easily become idols in our hearts so be on guard.  Anything that distracts you from your focus on Him is idolatry.  He is first before all things.  Make Him the first priority of your heart and He will keep you safe from evil of idolatry.  Christ in us is the greatest gift of all....

Yet I hold this against you:  You have forsaken your first love....Revelations 2:4

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD's will is----His good, pleasing and perfect will.....Romans 12:2

The two greatest traits to have is an open heart, to be able to receive His blessings and focus, paying attention so you can be aware of them.  If you are busy looking elsewhere or your doors are closed or walls and fortresses built around you then you will not be able to do this.  If something is sent to you it will not pass through your defenses and you will not see it if looking the other way.  So open yourself up to Him and be on the lookout for what He will do. 

I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of GOD like alittle child will never enter it....Mark 10:15

Everything GOD is is reflected in this world.  We cannot always see it by looking right at it.  Keep in mind no one can look into the face of GOD.  So we llok at His reflection.  This is exemplified in the universe.  We all have looked in the sky at night and see a star now and then only when we look to the side of it slightly, but look at it directly and we cannot see it.  Astronomers do this too with telescopes.  The know a star is there not by seeing it but by how visible objects react to it.  So see what is not seen and believe.  If you can believe what the astronomers tell you then why can you not believe what GOD is telling you and showing you?

New soul to the Light....
#414
3-27-2017

I was walking my dog this afternoon through the cemetery when I came upon a stone cross marking a grave.  I know I must have seen it before but it stood out to me this time and I noticed it had nothing on it, no name, dates nor even decoration.  So I placed my hand on it and said a blessing upon the person buried there.  After I removed my hand and started walking I heard this voice, not the one buried there but someone else. 

Peter Viller   23   1723    France
Tragic accident, horse and carriage ran over me in dark.  Trampled to death....wealthy family owned carriage....wife and children of owner were in carriage.....I was but a poor farmer walking home from town.  I had some drinks at tavern oui!  They did not see me, but did not stop either.  They just kept on going.  My wife and children Noelle, Patrice and Ami were destitute no?  I was much hatred for the family and haunted their home many many years in Cote d'blanc  (Chateau Blanc I was also getting)...............They finally all died out but I was left with no satisfied?

(Satisfaction)

Oui, satisfaction....My family starved and suffered.....my children were on streets begging for food....my wife prostitute for money to feed children...she died of the disease, the whore disease....my son was shot and killed stealing a cow....my daughter taken in by the Sisters of Charity, Saint Sulpice...(researching I found that this originated in Paris in the 1600's, the Sulpician Order followed by the Sisters of Charity)......I miss them terribly and much hate consumed me after that family died....I had no one to hate.....I blamed myself, guilt took place of hate then hate for myself....My family suffered because of me....I do not know who lies under the cross you touched but you heard me when you touched it.  I heard a bell then I could speak to you.....I have called out before but you did not hear me....

(It was not time)

Not time?

(No, I heard you when I was supposed to hear you.  GOD marked the time.  That was the bell!  The tolling of the bell, He calls you home.)

Real?  This is true?

(My understanding yes)

Home to where?

(His Kingdom!  Heaven!)

I did not believe!

(Believe now!  You think where you are is the end?)

Oui, yes!

(No, no my friend!   There is much much more!)

Angelicamarie----His family is in the Light!  They are all in the Light!   Her request was answered.)

(Peter, your wife and children are there and wait for you!  All you have to do is your part.)

My part?

(Yes!  You must let go all that was from your life and after.  Let all go, anger, hate, guilt, shame, pain.  Anything from this point backwards.  It is gone!  Focus on now and getting home to your family.  Believe Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and GOD Himself want you home.  That is why the bell.  Your wife asked GOD to call you home.  Her request was granted.  It is your time to go, you missed it before due to your hate and love for your family and guilt.  GOD forgave you all that before it happened.  Now you must forgive yourself and those who ran over you.  They are not your concern.  Ask GOD to help you to forgive and let go.  Then thank Him for everything and praise Him.  Offer it all up to Him as your sin offering.)

This is not possible!

(Oh yes it is!  Believe!  You are talking to me are you not?  I am no one, just His lowly servant.  But I can get you home.  Hundreds have gone through here already.)

Truly?  This is so?

(Yes my friend!  Believe!  Just d all I say and believe and it will happen!)

I want to believe you!

(Then do!  I can not force you, it is your free will choice.  GOD will not force you.  He offers you this chance before the end times)

End times?

(Yes, His destruction of the world and rebirth of new world.)

I want to be with my family!  I want this, to believe!

(Just do all I say!  What have you got to lose?)

Not a thing, I have lost all I had, the little I had.

(Well then?  Here's what you do..........................)
.
.
.
.
.
.
How will they purify me?

(The exact process I do not know Peter, but it is part of His grace and glory.)
(You can do this Peter!  Focus on the love you have for your family.  That is a gift of GOD, it will help you!)

Okay, merci!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm ready!

(You sure?)

I think so, oui!

(Okay let's do this and get you home.)

Merci!  Merci!

(You are quite welcome Peter!)


Researching after, I found Cote d'blanc is an area in France and Chateau Blanc is there, a winery now tho it was not named as such back then.  I think perhaps I got that coming through to help find the place.

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment