Wednesday, March 22, 2017




March 22,  2017                    #2



#989
3-22-2017



Evangelical stance is corrupted
Long ago had been disrupted
Evil sought to guide the masses
Unknown to them what passes
Clouded vision mankind's had
Seeing good in those who are bad
Walk amongst you as we speak
Best be humble, best be meek
Those aloft with lofty desires
Are the ones mankind admires  (The rich and famous and powerful)
Don't be fooled as led astray
You will fail on Final Day
Left behind to suffer in chaos
Nothing left but pain and loss
To the mountains My sheep shall go
Who to follow, I think you know
If you do not, then ask to see
And I shall give it unto thee
Times approach, increasing speed
Take with you only what you need
Luxuries of life shall lose all value
Nothing to sell thus I shall view
How each conducts their selves at that time
When their lives turn on a dime
Death and destruction shall pour forth
Many shall show their true worth
Take to heart all I say
For without warning shall come the day
Tim, in your need I shall reveal
Many things I now conceal
Go thy path with equal vigor
In ease of moment and in rigor
The passing of the days ahead
I shall show you where you'll be led
Trust in Me for all direction
Evil lurks to know, thus the deception
They will seek to altar course
He who rides the deathly horse
You'll be guided upon descent
Of My messenger to where'll be sent
In the interim prepare thyself
Gifts arrive from dusty shelf
To be used for what does come
And remove the feeling of being numb
Those you seek along the way
You shall meet each coming day
Stay as needed then proceed
Upon the Word then take heed
Joy abounds as you go
Receiving more what need to know
Takes thee far from present place
Renewing love on other's face....


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment