Saturday, March 18, 2017



March 18, 2017               #2


#988
3-16-2017

Interlaced in Words of Rhyme
Meanings flow, hard to define
No one knows the true meaning
Except those whom are gleaning
The Truth as it flows through
Conduits of Jesus I gave to you
Many have walked through the ages
Of man sharing it all on pages
Before the written Word did share
Darkness sought My children to ensnare
Through deception and false illusion
Causing sin and much confusion
Into the mix I poured forth
Many more of truest worth
To balance the scales of demonic attack
To give unto man what he did lack
Ten Commandments written in stone
Telling of all I would not condone
Before the advent of written Word
Early on in the First Third
My servants roamed telling My Truth
Before I hid it behind Veil of Ruth
With My son I showed the Way
To seek it up unto this very day
Resort not to pages in play
Those are for those who seek to stay
If you wish to learn and grow
I AM the best source of what need know
Trust in Me the one true source
Heed instruction to stay on course
In you trust in man alone
You will lose the path as shown
Many claim to believe in Me
Yet fail each day to bend the knee
What they follow, not of the Light
Without knowing they serve the night
Trust in heart for it knows the Truth
Planted there before days of youth
With conception, the piece of Me
I gave unto you all for free
With the union of father and mother
My Light created sister and brother
On the path you walk alone
Tim, no other shall I condone
She I spoke of still to come
Once you no longer feel so numb
Travel roads I shall reveal
Places with darkness you'll repeal
Domes of protection shall enact
With thy words it shall subtract
Shielded by My heavenly shield
Those around you shall not yield
Westerly route you had taken
Those you left not forsaken
Other direction you shall travel
As the threads begin to unravel
Patience as I prepare the way
I will tell you on which day
Be thee ready for comes soon
Again shall leave by light of moon
No more trials for you to pass
As your treasure continues to mass
From the start, knew it'd be long
A journey complete, be put to song
Sung in Heaven upon thy return
And thus receive all thee did yearn.....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment