Tuesday, March 7, 2017




March 7, 2017

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day and GOD Bless!  I pray all are doing well this day!

I wanted to speak first, if I may, about letting go!  As you readers who have known me or been reading for sometime, you will know that I gave away or sold almost all that I possess.  This was as instructed by the Lord for me to do.  I also said that everyone needs to do the same, tho not necessarily physically give all away but to do so at least in their mind, so that when it is their time to leave this world, they have nothing holding them from crossing over.  At the least, to let go of things in your hearts and minds, people, places, things.  To be able to say I am ready Lord to leave all behind.  Now to put it in an easier perspective, look at it this way.  When you leave this world, with or without a will, with or without the money for funeral and burial, it still all placed upon your surviving family to take care of all of this.  Ask yourself this, "Do I want to have the last act of love for my family to be having to deal with the disposal of my body and all I possess?"
To place all that burden on them as they are grieving your loss?  It is a lot, for I recall al my mother had to go through after my dad passed.
I would start to get rid of things now, to start letting go of possessions and the things of this world so that you are ready when the time comes.  If it is money, that is easily handled after the fact.  Give things to the people you yourself want to have whatever it is you want them to have.  Do it while still in this world.  Look to make the burden easier for them after you leave this world.

Today's Bible message comes to us from 2 Chronicles 6-7.....

The center....you have kept....before me...this temple........give attention....you may hear...the supplications...wrongs of thy neighbor...an oath...to swear....
Your people...their ancestors...give praise...
When a prayer....with everyone......the foreigner who does not...hear....pray they...hear...
When they sin....uphold their...sin....do not sin against them
In the land of their...ancestors...thanks to the Lord...His love....instrument...of the temple...the fat of the offerings....held...joy....for His people...
I have heard....My people...pray...by My name...wicked ways...
I will forgive...and My heart...you shall...establish...a covenant...that I have given you...to serve...this temple...
I will make...the god of their ancestors...a heap...because they have spoken...out of Egypt  (Middle East)..worshiping and serving...
That is why I brought...disaster on them...

The Lord is always going out ahead of us preparing the way.  And then beside us guiding us as we go.  He is in all places at all times.  How is this possible you may ask.  GOD is GOD, not GOD is man.  He is omnipotent, all knowing, all seeing, limitless, boundless.  Noting si impossible, all things are possible.  "Follow Me!" He says to us.  Remember time and space are illusions of man in this world.  These do not have a basis in the Lord.  They are like a home He made for us so that we could exist. 

Let Him help us as we walk through this life.  He never designed us to go it alone.  The choice is ours though always.  Many hardships are simply reminders to us that hey, we cannot do it on our own, but need His help. 

Consider it wholly joyful, my brethren, whenever you are enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations.  Be assured and understand that the trial and proving of your faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience.....James 1:2-3


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment