Monday, February 27, 2017




February 27, 2017                #2




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBNeygMW_LM




#982
2-25-2017

Dare I describe what awaits thee  (all that awaits)
Soon so soon you shall see  (glory that predates)
Mansions of self-importance shall crumble to dust
All that is shiny turning to rust
What is of man shall wither and fade
End of times he cannot evade
Journey complete for those I sent
Forth long ago from Sacred Tent
Some who traveled since the start
Sharing all that I did impart
Some of short nature here and there
Doing all instructed while they were where
I planted them to fulfill GOD's purpose
Truth of which twas not on the surface
I came unto man
According to plan
In order to fulfill
All My Father's will
Demise of My flesh
Needed for Spirit did not mesh
For the body's corruption
Would have caused disruption
To the completion of task
So man had chance to bask
For eternity in My Father's Light
Safe forever from darkness and night
What comes soon
Post blood red moon
Long ago written in texts not yet found
Truth of the Words I shall not expound
For time is not yet ripe for what they'll reveal
Other things He must first repeal
Too many walk blindly professing faith
Led around by lies, half-truths of the wraith
I alone am the Truth and the Way
Seek Me not in buildings of earth and stone
Make thyselves ready for final day
So that you're not left standing in field all alone
My Father and I invite all home
Do not wish for our sheep to roam
Open hearts hear the Truth
As it did in earliest youth
Before all corruption filled the ears
Through all the subsequent years
Come to Me as the child you were
Into the loving arms of Her
My Mother to whom I gave all men
Long ago upon the cross when
With dying breath I spoke unto he
The only one who stood by Me
John, My brother
Behold thy mother
Mother, behold thy son
Purpose here is now done
Go to the place as was directed
Safe from harm and thus undetected
To thy glory you shall ascend
When your life here I'll suspend
Thine Assumption revealed unto thee
As I hung upon the tree
All you children who love the Lord GOD
Behold, for I AM His Lightning Rod
Jews, Christians, those of all faiths
Love one another, hate has no place
In GOD's Kingdom of pure Light
Turn from all evil, do what is right.....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment