a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
February 21, 2017
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings this day to all! I pray all are doing well this day! Today's Bible messages come to us from Micah and Samuel......
From Micah 2-5...
People.....traitors...will not overtake us....do not...drive...the children...beyond all remedy
I will....plenty of wine...
I will....bring together...sheep...
The Way....will pass through...the Lord at their head
You rulers...who hate good and love evil...proclaim peace...with "justice" and might...look...in the last days...peoples will...go up to the mountains
Disputes...will...from that day....seize you like...the hands of your enemies
But they do not know...I will give you...their wealth...with a rod...in the majesty...of the Lord
He will be peace...even...when they invade the land
The remnant...in the midst...which no one can rescue...will be lifted up...declares the Lord...from among you...
From 1 Samuel 25-28....
Our Master is hanging a wicked man......
Our sheep...His whole household...can talk to Him
Act quickly...forgive...
The Lord will surely...bind securely the living...
The staggering burden...keeping from...going home in peace
All these things...you take with you...become...encamped around...you
Today GOD....and the soldiers around Him...lay a hand on....you
What you have done...my son...now let the Lord...
Look around you...recognize...His Words....
The Lord's anointed...have incited...have come out...have acted...
The Lord rewards...everyone for their....faithfulness
David...on his way...was told...that the kings...from ancient times...did not leave...Philistine territory....and he himself...must understand that you..I will make...bodyguard for life
The spirits assembled are afraid
Feeling weighed down by a lot of problems? Do not give in too the demands of these problems. Instead of sitting there feeling your world crashing in on you, spend time with the Lord. Give them all over to Him, give control over to Him. Offer them all up to Him with all humility. Rely on Him and His strength.
Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, i will be joyful in GOD the Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights.....Habbakuk 3:17-19
Christ is within us all, in the sacred well of our hearts. Seek Him there and find His peace. You cannot find peace in the world we live in, in circumstances, drugs, human relationships. No person can fulfill or complete you, for you were made complete. The world is constantly changing and falling to ruin. Despite this there is a treasure trove of golden peace within you. Focus on the peace, seek it and you shall find it....
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace, and be thankful....Colossians 3:15
Trust in the Lord giving thanks for all things. Trusting in Him blocks out worry, the weapon of darkness. Being thankful blocks out complaining. The more we trust in Him the easier it is.
But my eyes are fixed on you, O Sovereign Lord; in you I take refuge---do not give me over to death....Psalm 141:8
New soul sent to the Light....
#409
2-20-2017
Isaac Harper...27.....Punxsutawney, PA
(I've been through there)
Oh yeah?
(Yes, long ago! I was born in PA)
Where?
(Pittsburgh area, Greensburg)
Heard of it
(Good size town)
Ok, I grew up in Punxsutawney. A millworker, iron and steel. Died of cancer, exposure to toxic elements in air.
I loved living in Punxsutawney, small town feel in the mountains. You know most everyone. My parents were devastated by my passing. It pained me to see them in pain. I had a wife and 2 kids, Sheila, Mae and Tanny? (Not sure I got last name right)
(When did you pass?)
1952
(No war experience?)
I was only son of parents, they petitioned congressman. I did merchant marines briefly but not for me. So I made steel for the war in Korea. I got lung cancer in 1950. It had already progressed, nothing they could do back then. I left my wife and kids too early. I could not let go of life or my family. Got stuck here, I know like many others.
(Did you have faith?)
Not much, we weren't regular church people, but not bad folks.
(No, church is not necessarily for everyone and GOD is everywhere.)
I heard that various people here who were faithful but stuck here somehow.
(Yes, faith is not a guarantee of crossing into the Light. Other variables.)
I gathered! You are a Penn Sate person then?
(Yes I am, you saw my jacket?)
Yes, just now!
(A gift from my grandmother)
You did not go there?
(No, no, we moved away when I was 7 to Baltimore.)
I was not smart enough nor rich enough to go. We had families young age in small town PA.
(I know, my cousins all did too!)
(laughing) Nothing much else to do.
(Perhaps)
I learned things here, things about GOD, Jesus. He moves through here quite a bit.
I know, He has helped often)
Yes, Light! Gloomy characters disappear when He does.
(Oh yes, darkness has to, has no power.)
Do you work for Him? I mean like you are angel or something?
(No, no, I'm human, a sinner like anyone else, but very old soul and servant to Him)
I see! So they call you Gatekeeper?
(Yes, the word gets around, tho I'm only one of many.)
I see! Do you like, do miracles or something?
(Oh no! Love to, but no. Not my purpose, but helping souls to cross over is pretty freaking awesome!)
I'd imagine so. So how's it work?
(Well let me tell you........)
***I researched afterwards and found that there is a Punxsutawney Iron and Steel company, founded in 1916 nd still there and found that there are 10 records of an Isaac Harper having passed away in Pennsylvania from 1951-1952...
GOD BLESS! PEACE OF CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment