Monday, February 6, 2017




February 6, 2017                   #2

#975
2-5-2017

Do you see the Light that lies beyond?
The culmination of a pebble in the pond?
Jesus spoke of all that would come
Not to the many but just to some
Those who were closest of a mind
Who knew the course that mankind
Would take throughout the coming times
Disregarding the Rhythm and Rhymes
Misspoken words from corrupted mouths
Preying upon the masses with their sacred cows
To the Light they shall not pass
Lies they spoke continue to mass
In the tides of ocean waves
Mankind has fallen to level of slaves
Freed upon the cross of wood
I, Jesus did all I could
Took from you shackles and chains
Took upon myself all your pains
Suffer no more thy souls in life
Live above all chaos and strife
Did you not hear, did you not see?
As I hung upon the tree
Many things I had spoken
After the morn which I'd awoken
Gave to you the path to take
Thirst of yours I'd forever slake
Living water in thy veins
Father in Heaven forever reigns
Sheep of My flock hear My call
All nations on Earth soon shall fall
Nothing can stop what comes to man
Tis all fulfillment of GOD's Holy Plan
Not a dream, not a fantasy
As was promised for man to see
Will you be ready?  Who say you believe?
Or continue to listen to they who deceive?
Take the high road, a steeper climb
The world you know turns on a dime
In the light from which I came
GOD knows each of you by true name
Judged shall be for failure to believe
Wicked and evil cannot deceive
Love the Lord with all your heart
With all your soul, receive your part  (do your part)
Treasures in Heaven await thy return
Chosen of Mine truly did earn
Doubters with all your misgiving
Walking through life only just living
Tighten thy stride, prepare to witness
Or find thyselves amongst the witless
I am here have no doubt
Listen closely for when I shout
Calling your names with your mind
Believe My Words or those of mankind
Make thy choice before too late
Sooner than later arrives the date
All are welcome to bridal feast
Will you come or fall to the beast
Children O'children how you do ponder
Stop and listen, too long you did wander
In the wilderness of despair
Whims of fancy, do not care
Lesser souls shall see Me first
Even now I quench their thirst
Leaders of men, hear Me now
ALL creation, before GOD, shall bow
On their knees in all supplication
Every color from every nation
Nothing of darkness shall exist
Evil and wickedness cannot resist
All that comes from Almighty GOD
For I AM His Lightning Rod
Here now to stake My claim
All lost sheep I will reclaim
Those of you who seek to hide
What was taken deep inside
Darkest pit to which you crawled
Shall fall to those whom I have called
He who dwelt amongst you there
Knows the way to return where
You've hidden that which belongs to the Father
Shielded they be by arms of the Mother
Michael leads, tremble you shall
When they descend to belly of the whale....

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment