a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, February 3, 2017
February 3, 2017
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day! I pray all are doing well this day. Today's Bible message comes from 2 Timothy and also two new souls passed to the Light. Praise Jesus!!!!
From 2 Timothy 1-4
To deal with...leaders...at this time....step down (back)
Leadership....Timothy....includes challenges....
Reminds that...before the...days...of Jesus....the sacred writings....known...helped continue...good work
Paul.....in keeping....with joy.....reminded....you first lived....in your mother........I AM now lives in you
Love....not because of anything we have done..........before the beginning of time......this grace was given in Christ Jesus
An apostle....teaching....the Holy Spirit....knows that everyone....including....the Lord...found mercy....in Christ
Anyone who.....is not chained...cannot disown himself....
Keep reminding GOD's people....must turn away from wickedness....
Some...don't have anything....to do with His will
Swayed by all kinds....of power
You, however....My way....faith...purpose...continue in what you have learned....prepared in season....hear....do the work....all the duties...of your ministry...which the Lord...longed for in His...appearing
Do your best....
Only Luke is with Me....when you come....
Alexander...your guard against....harm.....because ...he held against them ...at My side...gave Me strength
Focus on the way of your path, one step at a time. If you are too focused on the past you cannot see where you are going. If you are focused on the future, you cannot see where you are planting your feet and may stumble or fall. Trust me I do that enough being handicapped. I have to watch my steps carefully. Keep your sight on the present journey one step at a time.
For we walk by Faith, not by sight......2 Corinthians 5:7
Train your minds to seek Him, His peace, His grace more and more. When we let our minds wander or become ensnarled in things of life, we lose our focus and chaos sets in. He is always present just waiting for us to seek Him, call to Him, listen to Him. Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened to you. Seek and you shall find the Way. Ask and you shall receive help. Knock and the door to Heaven shall be opened to you.
Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always....Psalm 105:4
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD's will is----His good, pleasing and perfect will.....Romans 12:2
For redemption comes to all those
Who seek in heart for eternal repose
Amongst the stars of Heaven far above
The planes of existence you only KNOW of.......Message from Jesus on 2-6-2015
New souls sent to the Light....
#405 and 406
January 31, 2017
This first one I was home when suddenly I heard....Why can't I go?
(Who says you can't go?)
I was told I can't go cause I killed myself
(Absolutely you can go, all are welcome. I've sent number of suicides)
I was diseased, dying, left to suffer...
(I'm getting 1382 and number 12)
I don't want to stay here. They all say I can't go.
(Who is "all they?")
People here
(Where? My Gateway?)
No, others milling about
(They are wrong)
1382 I was born, age 12 I died..
(I'm sorry...Baldric?)
yes, that is my name
(okay Baldric, I am Tim. You are very much allowed to return to the Light. He knew you would take your life, when, where, how and why. You know you would have passed anyways at that time?)
What do you mean?
(I mean our time in this world is set before we are bon. The how is open at that time.)
Why?
(Free will still has a part in it.)
(You have purpose)
What do you mean I have purpose? I'm dead!
(No, you're not! Your soul lives, tis why you're here now. It's just stuck, lost on its way home. Would you like to go home Baldric?)
Yes, I believe I said so!
( I know, I heard you)
Then why yo ask it?
(Clarification Baldric. What kept you where you are? Guilt, shame, anger, grief?)
I was told GOD hated me cause I took my life. The priests told us, growing up, suicide was evil and we would burn in hell for eternity..
(No Baldric, untrue, all things are forgiven by GOD, except blaspheming against the Holy spirit)
Why did they say that then?
(Because man, church sought and seek still to play GOD. They tried times before and paid the price. They soon pay the price again)
So I can go to Heaven?
(Absolutely, and you know what?)
What?
(You will be there before those priests, unless they repented)
Why? How?
(For they represented GOD and led flock away. They were and are shepherds who lost many of His sheep)
Am I lost too?
(You were, but now you have found your way home. welcome to His eternal feast. It awaits yo close by.)
Really?
(Oh yes!)
(How did you suffer in life?)
Diseased, malformed, cast out by my family and villagers. Fel evil cause they said I was evil.
(Not true Baldric! They were wrong, you are and always were loved by GOD)
Why did I suffer? Why did I look ugly?
(Free will pertains not just to choice but to all things, including nature. They call it evolution, genetics. GOD did not make you as you were without reason. Nature has free will even though GOD can influence it. You had purpose, your soul. You had to go through what you did so you could do what He needs you for.)
What does He need me for?
(Don't know, but let's get you home so you can find out.)
Okay, what must I do?
(You must believe in GOD, that He in human form came here to show us the way home. More than once He came in different places, different times. Believe He loves you, forgave you. Now you must forgive yourself and all others. Let go everything about life, this world, what;s inside you, even your very soul. Offer all up to Him, invite Him into your heart, thank Him, praise Him, believe He wants yo home. Think not on others right now, this is about you.)
Okay
*Told all he needed to do
I was molested too!
(Okay, forgive, let all go. You were molested by parents?)
Priest...............all the time, saying I was evil and he had to purify me. I wanted to kill myself by hanging. He said I'd go to hell if I did. I was scared.
(He may have done it to keep you there so he could molest you longer. That's the evil using him to pull you from GOD. Same evil that has spirits in mists telling you you're going to hell. All are wrong, but still forgive them and self. GOD will deal with them, focus on you.)
I hated Him, the priest and parents but not now. Been so long ago.
(Yes it has, time to get you home. Let go of what you are responsible for, not others. Pray for them! Maybe part of your purpose is to help other spirits lost who suffered as you did, did as you did. He may even have ypu help save the priest, you never know.)
Really?
(Yes, two of those I helped cross, helped those who caused their passing. Had to help that person in turn to cross.)
I don't know!
(You will, remember, you won't be who you are now once in the Light.)
Okay, if He can forgive me I guess I can do that.
(Yes He did and yes you can)
Thank you for speaking to me!
(Thank you for listening. Pray now!)
Okay, I shall do that.
(Baldric.........?)
Just Baldric
(Okay)
I left him to pray. Early into the conversation I was getting the word castlewick, He never said where he was from just a village, tho I felt strongly it was England. I looked up castlewick online and found nothing about a place. Nothing on Wikipedia or even Dictionary.com. I finally came across an article written about a peasant revolt in England during the reign of King Richard II. This was the only place I found "castlewick". It was a village or township I gathered. Baldric said he was from a village. I was getting castlewick in my mind, as I said, and thinking it was a place name. So this article told all about the revolt in the words of someone who was there. Richard was only 14 years old at the time. The more interesting thing was that the revolt was in 1381, Baldric was born in 1382. Confirmation number one!
The article said that the King made a tour of all the bailiwicks, boroughs, CASTLEWICKS and boundaries of England. I'm guessing it was the area around a castle where people lived who worked for the castle owner. Confirmation number two!
So I took my dog for a walk while he was praying and as I was returning I heard, "I am ready!" I asked, "Baldric?" Then I got reply of,
Jeremiah Dalton.........3.........1831............*interesting it was 1381 switched around.
Soldier, His Majesty's Army
(British I take it?)
Yes, Colonel
(Okay, young Colonel?)
Yes, very! Knew right people
(okay, what caused you to pass from life Jeremiah?)
Battle
(Okay, did you die in the battle or as a result of it?)
Yes in battle
(Okay, I'm sorry for that)
It is the way a warrior prefers to pass, you know this!
(Yes, I guess I do at that)
I was pierced by a sword while on horse. A lesser soldier bested me.
(War is unpredictable)
Yes, very much so. I've heard all you've said over time here. I was not quite ready before when I was here.
(Yes, I got your name and age awhile ago then you were gone. I thought maybe I was not focused enough.)
No, no, it was I who was not ready sir.
(Oh I'm just Tim, Jeremiah)
As you wish
(Did you suffer or was it a quick passing?)
Through my ribs and lungs so there was some suffering. Bled out on the ground after I fell from horse.
(I'm sorry! What kept you here?)
I was quite the vain man. So self-assured and full of myself. I was not ready to go. I roamed the battlefield awhile then moved around to other battles over the years.
(Finally have enough?)
Yes, we humans are foolish creatures
(Quite!)
I want no more of this world! I am ready to go, very tired.
(Well you know what is needed.)
Yes and I have been working on it. I would like to see my wife. I was not a good husband. She was alone so much. She was a good woman.
(Reginia?)
Yes, Spencer
(Okay, shall I send for her, find her?)
Saw her pass, to where I did not know.
(I'll find out!)
Thank you!
(Angelicamarie, can you find her please?)
Angelicamarie----------On it papa!
(Thank you!)
(Some around me were soldiers Jeremiah. Thomas, Markus, Hephaistos. Thomas a soldier 1800's I think. He is in a militia type uniform so not sure. Markus a warrior in Roman times in England or whatever called then. Hephaistos a time before that, Greek I believe.)
Honored to make your acquaintance sirs...
[We yours]
Angelicamarie------We have her papa! Already near doorway. She's been waiting, knew he was coming.
(Kool, thank you!)
(You hear that Jeremiah?)
Yes, thank you so much!
*sensing joy
(Let's get you both home shall we? Pray together and it shall be done!)
Both---Thank you! Thank you!
(Anything else Jeremiah?)
My parents?
Angelicamarie-----In the Light too!
Thank you so much!
Angelicamarie----You are very welcome handsome man!
(Haha! Stop it goofy!)
Angelicamarie----Giggles
Pray for soldiers!
(I do Jeremiah, my dad was one.)
I know, I saw him. He sent me here!
(Oh really?)
Yes, he is very proud of you, you know?
(Yes I do thank you!)
Okay we'll pray now...
GOD IS AWESOME! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD BLESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment