Tuesday, May 10, 2016



May 9, 2016


Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den  and GOD BLESS!  I pray all are well and having a blessed day or evening. 


Blessed day today, hope all the mothers had a wonderful day yesterday, a holiday here in the USA, Mother’s Day to celebrate our mothers.  GOD Bless all mothers for all they do.

Two Bible messages today and one new Rhyme message, one new soul to the Light, praise Jesus!

From John, chapters 17-19…

The work you gave me to do….glorified me in Your Presence before the world began…
I have revealed  you to those whom you gave me….you gave them to me and your Word..
Now they know that everything you have given me comes from You
I gave them the Words You gave me ….I pray for them
All I have is yours
I will remain in the world no longer and I am coming to you…Holy Father
The power of your name…the name you gave me…while I was safe
MY prayer is that you protect them from the evil one
Sanctify them by the Truth
Your Word is Truth
As you sent me into the world…I pray for those who believe me through your message
I have given the the glory you gave me
Righteous Father, I have known you and made you known to them and will continue to do so
(That sounded as my soul speaking to GOD)

Jesus…and His disciples…came…knowing all that was to happen
I AM…said, “If you are looking for Me…let go”..
Peter and another disciple follow Jesus…came back….in secret… on the Passover
Bringing against man…the kind of death….he asked
I testify to the Truth….at the time of the Passover
I am bringing you…the crown of thorns…because you…refuse to speak to Me
From a greater sin…set free
What I have written…remains


From Luke, chapters 6-7…

One day…Jesus…came….called His disciples to Him….twelve designated….
He went with them and stood…over Judea…..Jerusalem…Tyre and Sidon…..to heal their diseases
Impure spirits tried…to touch Him
Blessed are you people….when reject evil
Leap for joy for your reward is great
Woe to you rich…you will go hungry
To you who are listening….do good….give to everyone….do unto others…love….without expecting anything back
The ungrateful and wicked…you will not judge
The blind will fall into a pit
Each tree is recognized by its fruit
Hear My Words….I will show you…the foundation of the Rock
Put into practice….
Jesus not far from the house…..comes to you
The Word…My servant…under authority…tells…you…
Great faith…with him…
His Mother…with…him
Jesus gave back His Mother
Praise GOD
Jesus told him these things….who is to come
Expect someone
Give sight to the blind
Those who are cleansed…proclaim….to the poor
Messengers…about the wilderness
Preparing the way
The kingdom of GOD….GOD’s way….rejected because not baptized
Jesus calls out… “eat, drink”….The SON of Man came here…
All children…invited….
Many sins have been forgiven…but whoever forgives little…loves little….

Do not think that you will never have problems in life.  GOD never said we would not suffer.  Perfect life waits for us after we leave here if we choose it.  Be grateful for that.  Begin the day asking Jesus to armor us for all we need for the day.  He is at your side so talk to Him.  It does not matter what He is doing He will hear you.  Do not seek Heaven on earth!


I have told you these things so that you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world….John 16:33

For I am the Lord, your GOD, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you….Isaiah 41:13

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength….Philippians 4:13


Never look backwards, wanting to undo all past mistakes.  Do not waste time doing this, feeling regrets, guilt, shame, sorrow.  Letting yourself get frustrated and beating yourself up.  He knows all the mistakes we made and he still loves us and wants us to forget about them.  Let Him transform you into who He needs you to be.  He is the Potter, you are the clay, let Him remold you into a new work of art.  Failures humble us and those who are humbled shall be exalted.  Look to Jesus, who suffered humiliation, humbling himself to crucifixion.  No one not even those who loved him tried to save Him but abandoned Him except for His Mother, Mary Magdalene and a few other women.   Our failures are opportunities to connect with Him.  Self-sufficiency is idolatry of oneself.  Saying hey I can do it myself I do not need your help Lord. 

I am the vine; you are the branches.  If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing….John 15:5

Always giving thanks to GOD the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ….Ephesians 5:20


Soul #302
5-8-2016

--Pasha  Sassoud….32…d.1271 BC…Kushite …Arab…..fought by your side…mercenary…greed,rape,pillaging,killing..women and children…followed you from Libya….friends from your travels across through Egypt to Libya….you were so full of vengeance and hate…I wanted riches and war…I died by spear through middle…carried hate with me…knew nothing of Heaven or Hell….Why I did not go to Hell not sure….I’ve roamed here since then….I killed Behina-oth-Rami, Hetaya and here she is saving me.  GOD is an interesting fellow…..This Jesus was here, spoke to me, told me all about you and said I needed to go to you.  Then He touched me and said He had need of me.  I suddenly felt like never before, guilt shame hate lifted……”Go forth to where I send you”, He said.  Then Behina-oth-Rami was there and Light around us.  I looked and Jesus was surrounded by it and all around there were angels.  He smiled at me and said, “you were forgiven long ago, why do you still linger?”…I was amazed like I woke for first time.  You and I will serve Him together, says you know how.  (yes, I suspect how)….I understand…I must go to the Light so I can return…(yes you do, much to do yet…much evil to battle)….will be good to be by your side again, battling the true enemy……Behina-oth-Rami has forgiven me, this is good.  I hope all the others do as well.  (it is up to them.  Not your concern at this point)…I understand….(Behina, you ready to guide him?)…Hetaya—My honor to do so….(good, thank you)

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment