Wednesday, May 4, 2016



May 2, 2016                             #2


#861
5-2-2016


Do you see between the air?
All the things if you dare?
Darkness and Light bustling about
Touching humans in and out
Many sense our presence
For we have no pretense
You who walk all deaf and blind
You with closed heart and mind
Grace of GOD shall pass you by
For unto Him you gave a blind eye
Do you think to buy your way
On the fateful Final day?
Living lives full of suspense
Sin and corruption no recompense
Journey to the reaches unknown
Only half shall be shown
All the rest who cast aside
Nowhere on earth can you hide
Some shall perish to the Pit
Others to Judgment bit by bit
Infinite glory awaits all those
Who heard My voice and thus chose
To do all that I asked
Sought to do what was tasked
Tim, you share these words I send
Hoping for those their hearts to mend
Worry not for My angels harvest the flock
Fertile ground to barren rock    (sower of the seed parable reference)
Spread the seeds I sow in thy heart
This is only one small part
Of all thy must do before you return
I know how great thy heart does yearn
Souls of mist must be sent
Return them to My Sacred Tent
Time slips away, sand through the glass
As their souls at the gateways do mass
All must be gone, for the mists no more
Shall be a place I did bore
Those who sought to hold on to
What kept them from eternal view
Soon My angels shall take away
So that I can accomplish the end of day
Twilight of man is almost upon
The earth the battle to be won
Eden nestles just out of sight
To return once all of night
Is gone forever, ne’er to return
For all eternity in pit shall burn
Bless My scribe, loved ones await
You shall know your final date
Think not upon for much to do
Awakening more inside of you……

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!



No comments:

Post a Comment