May 21, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDdvReNKKuk
Today’s Bible
messages come to us from Jeremiah and……
From Jeremiah, chapters 44-47….
Egypt….from the least to the greatest….will die by sword or
famine…
None will escape
Listen to the message spoken….
The Queen of Heaven….poured out her image….remember and call
to mind….
This disaster has come upon you…
All you people in Egypt…the GOD of Israel says….carry out
the vows made to …the Queen of Heaven
Do what you promised
All Jews living will invoke My name
Those who return to the land….will know whose Word will
stand
This will be the sign to you
I am going to deliver enemies….who wanted to kill Him
I will overthrow what I have built…throughout the earth
Great things for yourself…do not seek
Put on your armor…..fleeing…without looking back
There is terror on every side
The swift cannot escape
Surging waters …will cover the earth
That day belongs to the Lord
For vengeance on His foes
Warriors will stumble over one another
Take your positions and get ready
Get up….the Lord Almighty…..will lay waste….Egypt….disaster
is coming
The people of the north….of a distant place….your
descendants ….from the land of their exile
I will discipline you in due measure
This is the Word of the Lord…
GOD, the Creator is all you need, gives you all you
need. When we feel lost and incomplete,
something missing in our lives, we are disconnected from Him. Focus, reconnect and trust in Him. Do not worry for anything. Many things make us anxious in life, I can
attest to this as much as anyone. Soon
the worry takes control of our lives.
This is what the devil wants as we spiral away from GOD. Refocus on His Presence, know that He is in
us around us and everywhere. Give
control over to Him and just see what He can do….
But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for GOD
my Savior; my GOD will hear me….Micah 7:7
What, then, shall we say in response to this? If GOD is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but gave
Him up for us all—how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all
things?.....Romans 8:31-32
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment