May 30, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Happy Memorial day to everyone and bless all those who
served our country and gave their lives for it.
Also, to those of other countries who visit this blog, a blessing to all
your veterans and those who gave their lives for your country.
Today I am sharing Bible messages from Ezekiel again and
from Psalms, then share about the newest soul that I helped to the Light, the
oldest soul yet who passed away over 4000 yrs ago.
From Ezekiel, chapters 8-12….
I will call out in a loud voice….bring near those who are
appointed to execute judgment…from the upper gate
Each with a writing kit at his side
The glory of GOD from above the cherubim…the threshold of
the temple…a mark on the foreheads….listening
They begin with the old….crying out Sovereign Lord….pour
your wrath on….the people….who have forsaken the land….do not see…what they
have done
Over the heads of the cherubim…..the man clothed in
linen….watched….the glory of the Lord…fill the temple….(those returning to
Heaven)
The voice of the Almighty….commanded the man…from among the
cherubim….to reach out to the fire….took some of it…under the wings of the
cherubim….(claiming of those in the pit marked for salvation)
The spirit of the living creatures….departed over the
threshold….of the temple…..
They stop at the entrance of the gate to the Lord’s house
Creatures beneath GOD….went straight ahead….the Spirit
lifted me up and brought me to the gate of the house of the Lord
Those evil….I will execute judgment on you….and you will
know I am the Lord
You who have not followed My decrees
The Word came….as our possession….yet…the nations scattered…
Vile images and idols….divided hearts…of flesh….I will bring
down….on their own heads
The glory of the Lord….the vision…given by the Spirit of
GOD…..told everything
The Word…..came to you….but they have eyes and do not
see…..ears but do not hear
Therefore set out and go from where you are to another place
They will understand….for I have made you a sign
As I commanded….the Word of the Lord….says….prophecy….I am a
sign to you….see the land….there will die….I will scatter to the winds…..but I
will spare from the sword….famine and plague
Acknowledge that I Am the Lord
The Word of the Lord….
From Psalms, chapters 26-31……
Sinners…in whose hands are wicked schemes….full of
bribes….fear……for the Lord….advances against enemies….who will fall…
Seek to dwell…in the house of the Lord…to gaze on the beauty
of the Lord…exalted….at His sacred tent
Seek His face…..do not reject Him
Lead a straight path….remain confident….of the goodness of
the Lord….
Wait for the Lord…regard what His hands have done….praise
Him….a fortress of Salvation….
Ascribe to the Lord….worship the Lord….GOD of
glory….majestic…lightning….enthroned….as King forever
Sing praises of the Lord….in the morning…..never be
shaken…rejoicing in the morning….
Call to the Lord….proclaim your faithfulness….with joy….and
do not be silent…..and the Lord will praise you forever
Take refuge….in your righteousness….commit spirit….be glad….
Those who see….hear….trust in the Lord
The wicked will be put to shame…for their pride and
contempt….
The Lord watches over us constantly. In the good times and the dark times… Some of
us turn to Him only in dark times, some only in good times. He is a GOD of all times. Open wide your hearts to the Lord
always. He knows all you need, and where
you need to be. When you turn from Him
and seek our own path then we stray into the snares of the devil. Those who have gifts do not reject them or
deny them or run from them for they have a purpose, seek the purpose.
When we rush about in our lives, we lose sight of He who
gave us life. Focused on the tasks of
our own making we forget the tasks He gave us to do. Learn to push away the world and find a haven
to be with Him. He will give you peace
and balance. Without it we will topple
over and fall into the Pit which is always near waiting for us to fall into
it. Spending time with Him allows Him to
strengthen and armor us against this happening.
Instead of investing in things of this life, invest in time with Him,
the best investment you could ever make.
Give Him the offering the tithe of your time with Him
For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him. You have done a foolish thing, and from now
on you will be at war….2 Chronicles 16:9
Therefore by Him let continually offer the sacrifice of
praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His
name……Hebrews 13:15
Soul #315
5-29-2016
Trranslated thru Hetaya….
--Ma-ga-sha (ma-ga-SHA)……20..soldier…d. 2217 BC….Catal
Huyuk(^ over the C so chatal)…(ancient city in Anatolia)…….protecting city
against marauders…spear to heart….my people were protected inside walls. I and many others died outside walls. We knew not this god you speak of…I have
roamed long time in this dark place.
Awakened from a sleep only to roam.
I do not know why or what this was.
Others have tried to talk to me but none understood me or I them. I followed these light beings not long ago to
others who brought me to this place. I
wish to understand. This lady who speaks
for me says you can help end my roaming.
She is from ancient land too.
(yes, we knew each other then)…I do not understand this. How is it possible?...(I explained multiple
lives and all else about GOD/Heaven I know of)…I had a wife…Ra-san-hada
(ra-san-haDA)…17…Yes, I want to go to this place you call Heaven and the one
god…..
GOD BLESS! PRAISE
JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment