May 16, 2016
Good day; Meihao deyitian; Goede dag; Bonne journee; Schonen
tag; Achchha din; Buongiorno; Dzien dobry; Buna ziva; Khoroshego dnya; Buenos
dias; God dag; Khoroshyy den and GOD
BLESS! I pray all are well and having a
blessed day or evening.
Today I will share two Bible messages, one from Song of
Songs and one from John; four new souls
sent to the Light and one new Rhyme message.
I hope some of it has meaning for you….
From Song of Songs, preface and chapters. 1-4….
The middle East..has a long history…eventually gathered
together….however….the story….of man and woman…from the natural world…shows
that these things…are part of GOD and very good.
Love is more delightful than wine…..we will praise GOD’s
love…..
You whom I love…graze your flock..like a veiled woman…
You know the tracks of your sheep….the shepherds….among
thorns….
I charge you…arouse..awaken…for here He comes
He stands behind our wall…..speaking…come with Me….the
winter has past….the season has come….come with Me
The foxes ruin the vineyards….the shadows flee….all
night….will go….
Look for Him…find Him
The watchmen made their rounds
The one who conceived Me…..is coming…..perfumed with myrhh
and incense
Look!
Warriors…all wearing a sword….at His side….all experienced
in battle….prepared for the terrors of night
Come out and look…on the King
The crown with which His mother crowned Him
The day His heart rejoiced
Behind the Veil…sheep just shorn…coming from the washing
(those sent to the Light)
Each has its twin (reference to our angel)
Not one is alone!!
(no one person is ever alone)
This next has great meaning for me and I see some for
everyone as well.
From John, chapters 13-17…
Lord…I follow you now….my life for you
Do not be troubled…believe in GOD…My Father’s house has many
rooms…I prepare a place for you
I will take you with Me
I AM
You know the way…and the Truth
You know My Father as well…have seen Him
From now on….show the Father will be….among you
Anyone who has seen the Father….believe that I AM
The Words I say to you..is the Father
Whoever believes…greater things…I will do in My name
If you love Me…He the Father will help you
The Spirit of Truth…will be in you…because it knows Him
You will realize…you are in Me..
Keep My commands…and I will love them
Obey My teaching…My Father will love …will come to them
I spoke while with you….taught you things…gave you My
peace….
I have told you before it happens….but the world….cuts off
every branch that bears fruit
You already are clean because of the Word I have spoken to
you
Remain in Me
Apart from me you can do nothing
Be My disciples
My joy complete as I have loved you
Everything from My Father I have made known to you
Love each other
The world hates you….if you belonged to the world it would
love you…but I have chosen you out of the world
They do not know the One who sent you…guilty of sin…to
fulfill what was written
When the Advocate comes…..from the Father…you must testify
you have been with Me from the beginning
You will not fall away
Offer to GOD….remember
Grief will not come to you…where you are going
The Advocate will come …because the world now stands
condemned
I have much more to say to you….guide you in the Truth…
Glorify Me….
The Spirit will make known to you…in a little while
You will see Me
Your grief will turn to joy…because of her..with you
Until now you have not asked for anything……ask and your joy
will be complete
A time is coming..when I will tell you plainly…about My
Father..without figures of speech
You will know all things…going back to the Father
I have told you these things so that you may have peace
Look to Heaven and pray
The hour has come…now is eternal life
I have brought you glory….
Spending time alone with the Lord is a necessity. This is essential to our spiritual and
subsequently overall health. Do not feel
guilty for this is the Devil’s weapon.
He dumps all kinds of guilt on our shoulders and tells us we need to
hold onto it. Keep in mind though, that
if He is attacking you then it is
because you are on the right path to the Lord and he is trying to stop you by
weighing you down. Talk to the Lord and
call His name, asking for help to lessen the load and eventually take it all
away except for that which He wants you to carry, which He will help you
with.
Take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish
all the flaming arrows of the evil one…Ephesians 6:16
Submit yourselves, then, to GOD. Resist the devil, and he will flee from
you. Come near to GOD and He will come
near to you. Wash your hands, you
sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded…James 4:7-8
When you make plans for your day, keep them flexible, for He
may have other plans for you. Do not
look forward for stuff that needs to get done, concentrate on what needs done,
what He wants done right now. If you are
walking your path and fixating on what is too far ahead then you will not see
the root you about to trip over. Trust
Him to show you the way along your path, He will guide you each step of the
way..
Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s
purpose that prevails….Proverbs 19:21
Four more souls sent to the Light praise Jesus!!
#305-306
5-15-2016
---Linda Slattery …43…d.2008….accident fell into
ravine…southern California…(were you driving?)..no, cycling..San Bernadino
Mtns…..too fast around bend, it was sharper than I thought and hit dirt,
skidded then flipped over guard rail and down off bike. Broke neck, back, leg on rocks and tumbled
pretty far down….(any one see?)…not sure, next I knew I was watching myself
laying there twisted, then light from somewhere. I then saw some guy climbing
down and a girl on phone. Voices calling
me, but I was afraid and stayed. Tried
to go back into my body, not wanting to go.
I was shouting at the man and paramedics later, but they could not
hear. Voices kept calling me, but I
would not leave. I had my life, successful,
family, good health. I ignored the
voices and the light. Eventually went
away. It never returned, I just followed
my body where it went, watching everything.
After they buried me I stuck around my family. (no dark things around you?)….Not
really. Occasionally they would go by
whispering, always whispering, saying they would return….(did you have any ill
feelings towards anyone or guilt/shame, etc when you passed?)…Not really, some
guilt about not being there enough for my kids.
That came after and grew stronger watching them…( I understand)….(Are
you ready to go to the Light now?)….Not sure.
I came to you and that lady when I saw your light and hers and she saw
me and the boy Eddie…(ok, let me talk with Sasha now and then I’ll explain
things to you both)…
---Sasha Gonzalez..38…d.2000…Mexico City….murdered shooting
drive-by….I was DA equivalent, governmente prosecutor…drug cartel had me
murdered. I was very furious, my
daughter Rosella Isabella left with no mother.
Her father left long ago. She is
with her grandma still….Was 13 when I died..(so 29 now?)..si, yes…not married,
no kids, she is afraid of losing someone so stays single…I want her to be happy
and have family….she works secretaria for law firm. They are corrupt, she does not know. I worry for her. Want her to go to America…she won’t leave
mama who is 76…(she speak English?)…si, yes, all educated speak English…(any
hatred, anger towards the killers or her dad?)…not dad, I forgot about him, was
never married, just got pregnant….Killers yes, for leaving my daughter alone
and afraid….(ok, let me talk to you both now and explain somethings, then you
two can decide if you’re ready to go to the Light)
#307-308
5-16-2016
--Basil Haun-cook…48..d.1228AD…Fiefdom of Duke of
Normandy in France…Cote
d’blanc?.....heart attack….working fields and supervising workers on my horse
and felt sudden pain in arm then chest.
Next I knew I was looking at my body with workers gathered around. (you were blessed to pass quickly)…I did not
think so then. Left my family with no
support…the landowner did not care for them and they were destitute. I tried to make him but unable….(no, being
spirit)…tried to help family. Her sister
took our daughter. My son went to join
Duke’s army. Killed first battle…hundred
years war?....my wife died of consumption living off anywhere she could…(I’m so
sorry they suffered)…thank you…long ago…after all that I got lost…angry, hurt,
vengeful, plagued by voices telling me to get even, but never able
to…(nope)…Finally all voices stopped, left and light came from somewhere. New voices, spirits….voices from the light,
telling me to follow them…I ended up at gathering of others like me. Unsure what to do, so we watched….saw some
speak to living people who saw us and heard us…they guided people who just
disappeared… we did not know what to believe…I ended up here and watched you
with others…you could not see but heard and explained things…I believe you…(why
thank you Basil, I am just a servant of GOD.
Not a church, that’s of man, I am of GOD)….I believe you, you don’t
force us…(no, its your choice)…I would like to go too!!...(good, I’m honored to
be able to send you0…(being told wife and daughter are in the Light. Those I sent have found your son at another
gateway. They are bringing him
here. Claod (Claude) d’avignry? Took new name)
No comments:
Post a Comment