Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 23, 2015

Good Day to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well and blessed today!  Only one post today as I have not received a new message.  I will share some of Proverbs and a message from Mark.  I have not been given much from Mark so tis a rarity and a nice message.


From Proverbs 3.......

My son, do not forget My teaching, but keep My commands in your heart.......1

Let love and faithfulness never leave you' bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.....3

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways submit to Him, and He will make your oaths straight.  Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.......5-7

My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline, and do not resent His rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, as a father the son he delights in.  Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding. for she is more profitable than silver and yields more better returns than gold.....11-14

My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion.......21

Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.......25-26

Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act.   Do not say to your neighbor, "Come back tomorrow and I'll give it to you"---when you already have it with you.---27-28

Do not plot harm against your neighbor, who lives trustfully near you.  Do not accuse anyone for no reason---when they have done you no harm........29-30



Ask the Holy Spirit to help your Light inside you to shine forth each day so that others can see it.  Let His Light shine forth into the darkness of the world through you.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the Light of the world.  Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life.".....John 8:12

GOD Bless!  Jesus is Marvelous!






2 comments: