Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July 14, 2015   #2      Second message is from a young man's spirit in ascent, a friend of my nephew and Godson, who passed very recently in a fall in Zion National Park.   GOD Bless him.


#662
7-13-2015

Into the deepest recesses of mortal history
Lie the secrets of a mystery
Nothing written does contain
The Truth of their refrain
Soothsayers, prophets, all the rest
Were not given it to thereby attest
In due time, I alone
As the Father's Light is shone
Shall reveal this hidden text
And you will understand what comes next
Many lies have been told
Handed down from days of old
Peoples hands have stirred the waters
Passing falsehoods to sons and daughters
Seeking the meaning within the lines
Many flavors to all the wines  (versions of the Bible)
But only one Truth shall remain
After all the suffering, all the pain
Journey of man comes to a close
After the last moon has arose
Which one?, You wish to ask?
Shall I put you to the task?
Understanding comes to those who seek
Not the haughty, but the meek
Power corrupts in all its forms
Eats away at soul like worms
Food for the demons who roam the land
Leading many astray by the hand
Open thine eyes to see the Truth
No longer is it hidden behind Veil of Ruth
All is here for all to see
Pray incessantly on thy knee
Each was given a piece of Him
For far too long its Light was dim
Speak to Me with hearts contrite
And I will show you what is right
Leave behind the ones who proclaim
Themselves to you in My name
Nothing they ask do I need
Long ago your souls I freed
With each passing tick of clock
Man stands closer to My Rock
Gates are manned by those I chose
To judge all souls as they rose
Some have passed, some have not
Leave behind all you've got
What you need dwells inside
Not within the walls you reside
Take thy mantle and get thee hence
No need for any recompense
My Light, My grace is all you need
As I shall heal thy soulful bleed.




#663
7-14-2015

As I fell, fear filled my mind
Why was this happening? Why was I blind?
Why did I not see what was to come?
Why do I feel suddenly numb?
Mom and dad, I see you there now
Wondering why and how
Could I be taken at so young an age
Left the world at an early stage
Light lifted me from where I lay
No control over these words that I say
My heart, my mind, so full of love
This brightest Light shines from above
Voices speaking, too many to count
Music fills the air as I mount
Stairs that appear out of thin air
Feel so compelled these words that I share
If you could but feel all that I feel
Seems so incredible and surreal
By my hand I am led ever upward
Through a door, like climbing to the cupboard
As a child seeking the prize
Oh the beauty before my eyes
So many voices, singing songs of praise
I suddenly see through the haze
Countless people milling about
Praising GOD, seeming to shout

"Glory to GOD in the highest
Blessed you are child, for passing thy test
Home you are now amongst all the love
That shines now on thee from Lord above
Worry not for those of your
Loved ones left behind, for they shall endure
Soon so soon shall meet again
Upon the time when
Greet them you shall at their ascent
For He knows when their knees are bent
Go to the Light, be made pure
Receive thy reward and so much more
Father welcomes you home
No more for thee to roam
With His grace thy family is blessed
From burden of grief, shall He give rest"

Mom and dad, feel my love for you
Know that you're never out of view
Thank you for all you did for me
And now at last, I am free.

Bryan

GOD Bless!  Praise Jesus Christ!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting to know what the hidden text may be...
    GOD is great! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete