February 28, 2015
Good Saturday to everyone and GOD Bless! Hope all are warm n cozy today, I see most of country is cold today.
Today I shall post the last of the 2013 messages, a good thing and by mid-march I should be to messages within a year of the ones I am receiving now. Hopefully by May I shall be caught up.
Then I can share as they arrive and the ones from personal journal, for and from my daughter and Penelope, these are like sonnets. I will also share what really is the first message I ever received, back as teenager, titled "GOD IS". I may or may not share the dark, negative ones I wrote from my soul before they started coming from outside of me. You will see a hugeeeeeeeee difference.
Opened today to two places in Bible. The first is Ezekiel Chapters 20 and 21. I give that as reading assignment if you can. Too much there to post. It tells a timeline of what the Lord did and has just done, is doing and what is veryyy soon upon us. read it with open heart and mind and you will see what I mean.
Second thing was in Proverbs, which I will share here now some bullet points.
For he who finds Me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord; but he who misses Me injures himself; all who hate Me love death....Proverbs 8:35-36
Do not reprove a scoffer, or he will hate you; reprove a wise man, and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man and he will increase in learning. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.......Proverbs 9:8-10
Treasures gained by wickedness do not profit, but righteousness delivers from death. The Lord does not let the righteous go hungry, but He thwarts the craving of the wicked. ...Proverbs 10:2-3
He who walks in integrity walks securely, but he who perverts his ways will be found out...Proverbs 10:9
The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the mouth of the wicked conceals violence....
Proverbs 10:11
Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. On the lips of him who has understanding wisdom is found, but a rod is for the back of him who lacks sense. Wise men lay up knowledge, but the babbling of a fool brings ruin near......Proverbs 10:12-14
The wage of the righteous leads to life, the gain of the wicked to sin. He who heeds instruction is on the path of life, but he who rejects reproof goes astray. He who conceals hatred has lying lips, and he who utters slander is a fool...Proverbs 10:16-18
The Lord is a stronghold to him whose way is upright, but destruction to evildoers.....Proverbs 10:29
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom...Proverbs 11:2
Thomas 101: Jesus says: "The Kingdom of the Father is like a woman who takes a vessel of flour and sets out on a long road. The handle of the vessel broke: the flour spilled out on the road behind her without her knowing it and stopping it. When she arrived at the house she put the vessel down and found it was empty."
I am thinking it means that the Holy Spirit went out from the Gates of Heaven and spread forth the Word and arrived back home once it was done sharing?
Thomas 102: "The Kingdom of the Father is like a man who wants to kill an important person. In his house he unsheathed the sword and stuck it in the wall to assure himself that his hand would be firm. Then he killed the person."
Not sure on this one, I am open to interpretation if anyone wishes to share.
Thomas 103: The disciples said to Him: "Thy brethren and thy mother are there outside." He said to them: "You and those who do the will of My Father, they are My brethren and My mother; it is they who will enter the Kingdom of My Father."
Do not judge yourself or others nor compare yourself either for this invokes pride, ego, vanity or low-self-esteem. Each of you have a specific path to walk, so it is meaningless to compare. I am the true source of affirmation, not others. I know your faults and failures, weaknesses and sins as well as all that is good in you for I made you, I am in you. If I discipline my children it is to strengthen you relationship with Me. .......
Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.....Luke 6:37
My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline and do not resent His rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, as a father the son he delights in....Proverbs 3:11-12
GOD Bless!
#102
ReplyDeleteMaybe it means that if you practice the word of GOD then you will be prepaired to live it.
not sure
ReplyDeletenot sure
ReplyDeleteHere is some reading on Thomas #102:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wisdomlib.org/christianity/compilation/gospel-of-thomas-commentary/d/doc4695.html
Maybe it can be helpful.