Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

Good Wednesday and GOD bless to all!  I pray all are well this sunny day.  A happy b-day to my dad, who would have been 80 today.  Belated b-day to my niece as well, turning 26.

Opened to 1 Thessalonians this morning and I would wish that all would read Chapters 3-5.  Too much to share here.  Good things in those chapters.  As always pray first and ask for understanding.

For those who will be celebrating Ash Wednesday, best of luck on your sacrifices.  Remember, you are not perfect, so if you slip up and fail, do not quit but continue to try.

Thomas 80:  Jesus says:  "The Kingdom of the Father is like a man, a merchant, who has a burden and found a pearl.  This merchant is a wise man; he sold the bundle and bought the pearl alone.  You also seek His treasure which does not perish, which lasts, into which the moth does not enter to consume and where the worm does not destroy."

Thomas 81:  Jesus says:  "I am the Light which is upon them all.  I am the All, and the All has gone out from Me and the all has come back to Me.  Cleave the wood, I am there; lift the stone and thou shalt find Me there!"

He tells us here that He is the Light that is all places.  Split the wood or turn the stone and you will find Him.  He is in everything and everyone for all are His creation.  People look for Him in a building or on pages or seek Him other places and say they cannot find Him.  He is not the one lost.  He is everywhere.

Thomas 82:  Jesus says:  "Why did you go out into the countryside?  Was it to see a reed shaken by the wind, and to see a man with garments clothing him?  They are in the places of kings and your great ones, those whom are clothed and do not know the Truth!

Being human means you will always have good times and bad during your life.  You may feel that you are heading for a crash, bottoming out.  When you feel everyone and life has let you down.
I limit how far down you can go.  Remember that I AM WITH YOU!  Keep reminding yourself that I am by your side.  This changes your viewpoint right away and begin to turn your focus onto Me.
.....................Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.  You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.  Whom have I in Heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides you.  My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.....Psalm 73:23

Well the ongoings at my home continue.  Another message today after none yesterday and the faceless man keeps showing up.  It is the same with them all, it is like they are uncertain where they are and why they are there.  They have to figure it out and trust.  I just tell them all I know and the message today told me to share the Rhyme with them at first.  

GOD IS GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment