Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015

Good Tuesday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well and safe and happy in the Lord's Light and peace.

Another sunny day here, got down to 59 last night oh my, lol.   Sorry gotta rub it in.  Stay warm n dry everyone.

Nothing really new to share on the spirit visitors, other than Nora shared that she and her friend were from NYC and they were at 9/11 that morning in spirit.  Many passed by them, some to darkness, some to Light and some trapped in the in between.
A new male spirit, rather dark showed up today.  I am beginning to feel a little like Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost.  lol.  All for good reason tho.

Reading suggestion... Ephesians 6, probably shared it before, but nice passage.  Follow through into Philippians if you like, also good.

For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.  If it is to be life in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me.  Yet which I shall choose I cannot tell.  I am hard pressed between the two.  My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.  But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account.  Convinced of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith, so that in me you may have ample cause to glory in Christ Jesus....Philippians 1:21-26

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight...
Proverbs 9:10

The wise of heart will heed commandments, but a prating fool will come to ruin...Proverbs 10:8

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses...Proverbs 10:12

The wage of the righteous leads to life, the gain of the wicked to sin....Proverbs 10:16

When the tempest passes, the wicked is no more, but the righteous is established for ever...Proverbs 10:25

The Lord is a stronghold to him whose way is upright, but destruction to evildoers...Proverbs 10:29

When pride comes, then comes disgrace; but with the humble comes wisdom...Proverbs 11:2

More reading...Psalm 71 if you please...

Thomas 77:  Jesus says:  "The harvest is great but the laborers are few.  Pray the Lord to send laborers for the harvest."  
And He has!

Thomas 78:  Jesus says:  "Lord, many are round the opening but nobody in the well!"

Many say they believe, but few can make that leap of faith into the well that is Jesus.

Thomas 79:  Jesus says:  "Many stand outside the door, but it is only the solitaries who will enter into the bridal chamber."

This ties into previous one.  Many outside the gates, but only those at one in their belief of the Lord, will enter the deepest part of Him.

Be still with Me!  Do not cast aside the quiet times to be with Me, with earthly tasks.  Spend time in My peace.  My Light shines on you always.  I am the Living GOD, not some man-made idol.
Your lives are meant to be ever changing, not stagnant.  Do not fear the changes I am trying to work in your life.  When you resist change, you resist Me.   It is easy for you to feel secure in the routine of your lives, building your fortresses around yourselves.  Each moment in each day is a moment of possibilities.  Ask Me to help you to see the path I have laid out before you each day......

Quiet day today, no messages after 11 straight days.  One on Sunday and two on Monday.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment