Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015

Good Friday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well this beautiful day.  Keeping warm where you are.

Opened to John today after receiving another new message.  GOD is so awesome!!!

I will share a few pts from the pages then more of Thomas then message for today.

My teaching is not mine, but His who sent Me; if any man's will is to do His will, he shall know whether the teaching is from GOD or whether I am speaking on My own authority.  He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of Him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.....John 7:16-18

Do not judge by appearances, but judge with righteous judgment...John 7:24

We are all guilty of this at some time or other.  I am always praying for help in that one.

You know Me, and you know where I come from?  But I have not come of My own accord; he who sent Me is true, and Him you do not know.  I know Him, for I come from Him, and he sent Me......
John 7:28-29

If any one thirst, let him come to Me and drink.  He who believes in Me, as the scripture has said, "out of his heart shall flow rivers of living water....John 7:37-38

I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life.....John 8:1

Thomas 96:  Jesus says:  "Seek and you will find!  But the things you have asked me about during these days and which I have not told you up til now, I now want to tell you, so that you will not have to seek them any longer."

Thomas 97:  "Give not that which is holy to dogs, in case they throw it onto the dunghill; and cast not pearls to swine, for fear they should make it..(blank)

Thomas 98:  Jesus says:  "He who seeks will find, and to whomever wishes to enter.... it will be opened.

Sounds like the gateway I hold the key to!

Thomas 99:  Jesus says:  "If you have money, do not lend it at interest, but .... who(?) will not take them from him."

Thomas 100:  Jesus says:  "The Kingdom of the Father is like a woman who put a little yeast [into three] measures of flour and made some big loaves with it.  He who has ears let him hear!"

Difficult times are weighing on you and you want to just give up?  The more they weigh on you the less you look at Me.  Keep focused on Me.  I know all that you deal with.  Do not worry about the future, but focus on the day at hand.  Trying to carry future burdens will cause you to fall on your face.  I have no boundaries, but you do.  Live within them and do not try to live in a way that is not for you.......

Yet I am always with you; you hold Me by My right hand...Psalm 72:23

No temptation has seized you  except what is common to man.  And GOD is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it......1 Corinthians 10:13

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment