Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4, 2015   #2


#404
4-13-2013


I am the power, I am the might
I am the sword that shines through the night
I am the judge of men's souls
I am He who shall mend holes
That wound their hearts each day
Allows the darkness to come into play
I am the joy forevermore
I am He whom the Mother did bore
I am the messenger of GOD the Father
I am the Christ, there is no other
Way into Heaven except through Me
Believe in Me and your soul shall be free
I am the peace, joy and love
Descending now as the white dove
Seeds of joy sprout from the land
Spread forth upon worlds written by the hand
Of he whom I ordained, My Holy scribe
From whose pen I did imbibe
All manner of truths for all to see
Vision of all that soon shall be
Repent O man, for time has come
Cleanse the world of deaf, blind and dumb
The beginning of the end comes at last
To prepare My children for heavenly repast
Open your hearts, awaken your soul
Release the pain, be made whole
Rejoice, rejoice for I am He
Father, Son and Holy Spirit make three
One with the Light, permeates the land
Drives away all darkness with mighty hand
Truest meaning lies within the words
Bringing to end the Final Thirds
Be thee not afraid for I am near
Trust the words spoken in your ear
Whispers of all that you must do
To unlock the joy hidden inside of you
All things must pass as was foretold
Written on scrolls by men of old
Sent by Me to prepare the way
For all to come on final day
What occurs, tis whats needed here
To lift the veil, all things made clear
For GOD the Father, maker of Heaven and earth
Wishes you to witness all its glorious rebirth
Eden awaits the chosen few
Meek of heart with whom He shall renew
His Holy Covenant was meant at the start
Before darkness did dwell within the heart
Satan played his part so well
Return he shall to eternal hell
Never more to rule the land
Driven forever away by Lord's hand
Now is the time, all bend thy knee
Open your heart and you shall see
Waves of grass, beauty without end
As Heaven is opened and I descend.

#405
4-13-2013

Go not unto the sheep of the fold
Spread thy seeds as you were told
So long ago journey had begun
When first you were told you were the one
For which this task was chosen to do
I knew what was needed was within you
Fail you will not, of this be thou certain
All who are with you shall lift the curtain
And aid you in the coming time
After all the Rhythm and Rhyme
Together you shall hold the tide
Against those who shall no longer be able to hide
Swords of Light, thee all shall wield
A barrier to protect, shall not yield
Souls shall flow past at quickening speed
Returning to the Holy place
For which My Father has set aside
For those whom believed I never died
Peace be upon you brother of mine
Soon shall you drink the water to wine.


#406
4-21-2013

Angel of mercy is upon us
Descends to the earth and thus
Shall begin the changing of time
All poured forth in coming rhyme
Hearken to the words that shall flow forth
Telling all of the impending rebirth
Much to happen in the coming days
Darkened shall be the sun's rays
Signalling the beginning of what shall pass
Quickening the pace of mankind's morass
Self-styled prophets of doom and despair
Shall fill the minds, false words in the air
Be on guard, darkness all around
Sneaking upon you without any sound
Open hearts to the Light
Then shall shine upon darkness' night
Flee they shall, for they know He comes
All about already hums
With vibrations of He who came before
Son of man whom the mother did bore
Many shall be blind as they were in the past
Not believing the Lord comes at last
Metamorphosis of spirit and earth
Changes all water to wine, all sadness to mirth
We, the Keepers of the Holy Seal
Guard the gates with heavenly zeal
Open they shall be, for time is at hand
The Lord's armies sweep across the land
Angels of glory sweeping away
Demons of darkness held at bay
Dogs of hell silenced forever
Sent to the abyss, free from tether
Much more to come in the days ahead
Gathering together the awakened dead
Chosen tasks come into play
As all approaches final day
Time shall stand still as He arrives
Reaping the harvest amidst the cries
Things of this world, that which all sought
Foolishly gathered, for way can't be bought
Passage to Heaven, simple indeed
Leave all behind and thus be freed
May the peace of the Lord shower down upon you
When Veil is lifted and all comes into view.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment