Thursday, February 12, 2015

February  12, 2015


Good Thursday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are well and safe this day.   Beautiful day again today here in Vegas.

Reading assignment for you to read some Psalms of praise numbers 147-150.

Opened to John, my fave Gospel.   Shared things off these pages before, but He had more on them for me to share.  Also the Thomas to share and nothing really to update to my visitors other than the two ladies had woken Vera during her sleep she said, and brought some new man with them,  Nothing else to report there.  Again, I realize some things are way out there for some readers, but keep open mind always with GOD and learn.  When I was first awoken to my gifts, the early stuff freaked me out as well.  But the more you believe, the more you grow.  Matter of fact, right now, before reading more, stop and think about yourself.  Think back to when you first started reading the messages I share and how you are now.  Note the difference.  The older readers of them should have changed more, I hope, than the newer readers.  Many changes occur without us knowing it.  Like growing up.

When the great crowd of the Jews learned that He was there, they came, not only on account of Jesus but also to see Lazarus, whom he had raised from the dead.  So the chief priests planned to put Lazarus also to death, because on account of him many of the Jews were going away and believing in Jesus.....John 12:9-11

Meaning here, for me, is that many will persecute you and seek to harm you because of your belief in Jesus, but do not fear for no matter what anyone may do to your body, no one can harm your soul but GOD.

Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your king is coming, sitting on an ass's colt!...John 12:15

He is coming to us in humility like a child on a pony, come to him in humility as a child in spirit and heart.

You see that you can do nothing; look, the world has gone after him....John 12:19

He was the root of the vine and see how bi the vine has grown today.  The world has gone to Him in one way or another.  Many have turned away or fallen from the vine.

The hour has come for the Son of man to be glorified.....John 12:23

For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of GOD....John 12:43

Do you seek man's praise first or GOD's?

For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak.  I know that His commandment is eternal life.  What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me,,,,John 12:49-50

This I tell you truly that this speaks of the messages and blog.

This page today also tells about Jesus washing His apostles feet for them.  We all know this message humility.  That no matter who we are or what we do, we are no greater or lesser than anyone else.  For those of us who were or are above others in work or school or sports, etc, we are no better then those below us.

Thomas 68:  Jesus says:  "A man had guests.  When He had prepared the feast, He sent his servant to call the guests.  He went to the first and said to him, 'My master invites thee!'  The other replied 'I am due to receive some money from some merchants; they are coming to see me this evening and I am going to give them orders.  I ask to be excused from the feast.'  The servant went to another and said to him, 'My master has invited thee!  He said to him, 'I have bought a house and I am needed for the day; I am not free.'  He went to another and said to him, 'My master invites thee!  'He replied, 'My friend is being married and I am giving a feast.  I will not come; I ask to be excused from the feast1' He went to another and said, 'My master invites thee!'  He said to them, 'I have bought a field and I have not yet been to receive the revenue.  I will not be coming; I ask to be excused from the feast!'  The servant returned and said to his master; 'those whom you invited to the feast have excused themselves.'  The master said to his servant; 'Go out into the streets and those whom you find, bring in to dine.'  The buyers and merchants will not enter into the places of my Father....

Your thoughts and feelings are always important to Me.  I rejoice when you think of Me and seek My help.  My spark that is within you helps you to think on Me.  Stay positive and think positive thoughts of Me, remembering GOD is always with you.  Mankind thinks positive in other places, sports, relationships, new possessions, with media playing to the urges of people.  Only I can fulfill the longing inside of you......

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart...Psalm 37:4

GOD Bless!..

3 comments: