Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015

Good Saturday to all and GOD Bless!  I pray all are doing well and are happy in the Lord and the path He has you on.

Another gorgeous day here, mid 70s, sunny and clear air.

A few things from Luke today then Thomas and few other things.  Messages continue to come, two the last three days.   More of them from Jesus recently.    I look forward to sharing them with you all in their proper sequence, hopefully all caught up by late spring.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those I have sent to you!  How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is forsaken.  And I tell you, you will not see Me until you say,  'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!' "...Luke 13:34-35

For every one who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted...Luke 14:11

When you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you.  You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just...Luke 14:13

If any one comes to Me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple.  Who ever does not bear his own cross and come after Me, cannot be my disciple...Luke 14:26-27

The Lord comes before all things!  This does not mean literally you need to hate those you love, but to not put any before the Lord.

So therefore, whoever of you does not renounce all that he has cannot be my disciple...Luke 14:33

Tis a very hard thing to do, I know, for I am at that crossroads now on my path, for He calls me to let go of all things again.  It is a leap of faith, just as I had to do when I retired.  That was over a year ago and I am doing fine.  So I know how hard it is for everyone else.  We seek to attain things in life, work hard for them, and to let them all go is not easy and He knows this.

I tell you, there will be more joy in Heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance..Luke 15:7

Even with my past failing, sins, mistakes of this life and previous lives; even tho I am full of imperfections, the Lord has forgiven me and loves me.  The same goes for all of you.  Even with the amazing gifts He has given me, which still grow, He loves you all as much as He loves me or anyone else.   Even tho I can read peoples souls in their eyes, can see visions, can receive messages by the hundreds, have lived many many lives, have been forgiven countless times, can guide others to the Light thru my newest gift, that He has revealed to me that I hold the keys to one of the many gateways to the Light, and its gatekeeper for Him; even tho all of this, I am no better than any of you, I am a sinner, imperfect His humble and lowly servant.    I screw up in some way every day, but I never ever give up.  This slippery slope of life is a difficult climb, and we slide back down many times, but keep focus on Him and He WILL help you up the hill!!!!


Thomas 57:  His disciples said to Him:  "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and they all spoke through you!"  He said to them:  "You have passed over Him who is living in front of your eyes, and have spoken of the dead!"

Thomas 58:  His disciples said to Him:  "Is circumcision useful or not?"  He said to them:  "If it was useful, their father would beget them from their mother circumcised.  But the true circumcision in the spirit gives all profit!"


Let me address the second one first.  This is what I talked to you all about many posting ago, when I spoke on circumcision.  That the deeper meaning was a spiritual one. To circumcise oneself in spirit, shedding the old and revealing the new.  This is like a snake shedding its skin.  Correlations were mad other times by Jesus.  When He spoke of not putting new wine into old wine skins, mixing with the old and weakening the old skin.   Also, where He says to let GOD transform your minds into a new way of thinking.  Again, all that He spoke of had at least dual meanings.  This in turn correlates to the parable of the sower and the four different types of ground.  This points to four layers of meaning.  This in turn correlates to His saying seek and you shall find.  Another of it's meanings.
Open hearts => open minds=> open eyes=> open ears=> spiritual healing, growth and learning=> freedom=> Light.....

Now number 57.... This correlates to those we to this day listen to telling us all about GOD and Jesus .All the self-help people.  False-prophets, false teachers, professing their truth not GOD's Truth.
Yes there are some good churches and good people spreading the truth, but as I said before, the Truth lies with the Father and the Son, whom we need to learn directly from, speak directly to.
This is another meaning of what Jesus says to Mary and the others who went to the tomb.  
"Why do you seek the living amongst the dead?"
He is a living GOD!  He is among us now!  Seek and you will find!

Do not feel bad when you are weary from your journey.  This is a chance to let Me take charge of things.  I can turn any bad to good.  Accept that where you are at this point in time is where I want you to be.  Pay attention to Me, focus on Me and we will go together one step at a time.  Trust that the pace I lead you is for your good.  Look to Me to help you to make the good choices.   Doing all this is contrary to what the world, your self and the devil wants.  This is where your weariness comes from, your constant battle with them.  Never give up the fight!......

We are assured and know that all things work together and are for good to and for those who love GOD and are called according to HIS design and purpose...Romans 8:28

GOD Bless and enjoy the sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment