Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3, 2014  #2


#282
11-26-2011

Beyond the scope of human imaginings
Back in time to the very beginnings
Of glorious Light, exquisite joy
When GOD was but a little boy
Lost in the legends of long lost history
Lies the Truth of His untold story.


#283
11-27-2011
5:30 am
12-1-2011
6:30 am

Speak to me and I shall listen

Shimmering veil of Light does glisten
Garden of ashen desolation
Awaits those of darker station
When the time comes for you to know
You will be shown where to go

With all humility I ask, speak to me
Grant me the power to set men free

Ever more you will learn and grow
Gathering all you need to know
Awaken the joy that lies inside
Anger without, He can't abide

My Lord, my Lord, my Light, my salvation
Save me from my lowly reprobation
Hear my cries of pain and frustration
Break down my walls, heart's resuscitation
Repository of the soul
Prays to be made whole
Walls upon walls have tumbled down
My feet, the rubble does surround
Mighty fortress once stood within
Harboring all that had been
Where has all the love gone?
When did the many become the one?
My dearest Lord, Father in Heaven above
My heart's become devoid of love
Memories forgotten, what I'd been
Help me continue, help me to win
Weary, disenchanted, I plod along
Moving discouraged amongst the throng
Bitterness, the taste within my cup
Wishing always to be taken back up
I pray for your loving grace
To shine forth from my face
Lost and alone, unable to feel
What I am, seems unreal
Joyless, I walk this Earth
Help me to feel all my rebirth
Help me to feel the joyous Light
That burns deep within, so ever bright
What is this pain that took the love?
Who was it that took away the dove?
Penelope, my heart so yearns to feel
Memory of you seems so surreal
Come to me my blessed
Help me to feel alive, not dead
Angelica, my daughter, lift veil
Take my hand, end this tale

Papa, the Light draws so very near
All shall become ever clear
Don't despair what lies within
The darkness around you cannot win
Your purpose here, you shall endure
Then you shall be ever pure.


Previous life poem

#284
12-3-2011
12:22 am

Beneath the ancient sycamore trees
Feeling the warm summer's breeze
I knelt before my lady's grave
Unable to feel the least bit brave
What befell us to have taken such a course
So many died upon their horse
I alone survived the chaos
So much destruction, so much loss
Run I did, failed my duty
No longer to gaze upon her beauty
Father forgive me for all I've done
Left them to die as I did run
Condemn me for all eternity
Lowliest creature of your paternity
Do as you will with this selfish being
For not believing all I was seeing
Never more shall I behold her face
Most beautiful of the human race
Taken from me, an unbearable cost
Surely forever my soul is lost
Die a thousand times, I shall endure
To make my soul again ever pure
Gazing forth into future's realm
With your Holy Hand at the helm
Do with me as you will, in payment of sin
In hopes that her eternal love I shall win
Hear my prayer, oh Lord on high
Take my pain, forever I die.

Halfway thru messages!

GOD Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is really something to read and learn of one's self. There just is no limit as to what God can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can use google translate to find translations to any words

    ReplyDelete