Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014  #2   Two Christmas messages I received very early on Christmas morning three years ago.


#292
12-25-2011
2:30 am

All glory precedes the Light
Comes forth with GOD's might
Enemies fall beneath His feet
Heaven's Light they can't defeat
Clouds descend to blind their eyes
Screams of agony from those of the father of lies
Be thee rich, be thee poor
All shall fall to the floor
Kneel before the Light of the world
Wearing robes, all colors swirled
Angels sing glorious praise
Proclaim the end of days
Be as meek as you can be
And open eyes so you can see
Blinding light, feel no pain
Ears full of Heaven's refrain
I Am the Alpha, Omega, First and the Last
All are welcome to join in Heaven's repast
I came to show you the Way
To hold all evil and darkness at bay
Born in humblest of abode
Beheld by those whom Gabriel had showed
I knew at birth, fully aware
Purpose here for all to share
All GOD's grace for all man
According to His Holy Plan
Slate wiped clean upon the cross
No more worry, no more loss
Believe in Me and you shall be
Eternally His, forever free
Behold this day, it's truth so dear
Set aside earthly things, see ever clear
What you need lies deep inside
No need to pretend, no need to hide
Praise the Lord with every breath
Remove the sting, no taste of death
Pass through mists of ethereal light
Feel the glory of all that's right
Loved ones wait for your return
Satisfy all your heart does yearn
Peace and joy to all this day
For I Am the Light, I Am the Way.


#293
12-25-2011
3:00 am

I carried the cross for all men
Put this down to paper and pen
Story for all to hear
Shed the pain, shed the tear
Mortal flesh I did have
Gave to man eternal salve
Took upon myself  all sin
So that darkness could never win
Gave you words in layered meaning
So those with hearts of spiritual leaning
Would know the truth of GOD's glory
Know the breadth of untold story
Open hearts will see the way
Know the time of final day
Release the pain, doubt and fear
For all tell that Satan is near
Speak My name and he shall flee
All humbled, brought to knee
I know your pain
Tears fall like rain
Give it all up to Me
And I shall set you free
Father's love for you is boundless
Sins forgiven, shall not redress
All are here to guide you home
No more shall your spirit roam
Duty fulfilled, end is near
Love all those you hold dear
Rhythm increases, faster pace
Soon to behold again His face
Patience, focus on why you were sent
Planting seeds to those who repent
We are here now to begin the harvest
In our duties we shall not rest
Take heed, look to the sign
Time is at hand child of mine
In all glory, He is coming
Silently behind thunderous drumming
Be on guard for false teaching
Those of him with deceitful preaching
Follow your heart and you shall know
Those who speak with heaven's glow
Celebrate the day, it's truest meaning
Feel the love from Heaven streaming
Spirit sings, hear it's joy
Feel it's song, all senses at your employ
Born to you this day long ago
The answer to all you desired to know
Follow Me, the path to glory
And know all there is to the untold story
Love one another, as I commanded
Into His hands your souls remanded
Share the joy with one another
Bathe in the love of Holy Mother
Holy Spirit shall guide you home
No more, spirit to roam.

GOD Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment