December 5, 2014
Good Friday to all and GOD bless! I hope all are doing well!
Proverbs today! I shall share ones that I am sure we all can relate to.
Like a dog that returns to its vomit is a fool who returns to his folly...26:11
For lack of wood the fire goes out; and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases....26:20
He who hates, dissembles with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart, for when he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are seven abominations in his heart.....26:24-25
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.....27:1
Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips...27:2
Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming; but who can stand before jealousy....27:4
Better is open rebuke than hidden love...27:5
A prudent man sees danger and hides himself; but the simple go on, and suffer for it...27:12
Know well the condition of your flocks, and give attention to your herds; for riches do not last forever; and does a crown endure to all generations?....27:23-24
Evil men do not understand justice, but those who seek the Lord understand it completely....28:5
Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is perverse in his ways...28:6
If one turns his ear away from hearing the law, even his prayer is an abomination....28:9
I am molding you to stay aware of Me in every situation. I am continually around you awaiting you call for help. When you feel like you are far away from Me, ask Me for awareness of My Presence.
In the shelter of your presence you hide them from the intrigues of men; in your dwelling you keep them safe from accusing tongues....Psalm 31:20
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment