a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, December 5, 2014
December 5, 2014 #2
#287
12-9/14-2011
Overjoyed at your arrival
Your Grace the reason of my survival
To feel, to feel, the Grace of the Lord
The fullness of His Sacred Word
My eyes were closed for far too long
Keeping me from where I belong
Speak to Me and I am here
Casting away all the fear
We spoke before of all you need do
To free your soul of what lies in you
My friend and brother, I am always with you
Thine spirit I shall soon renew
Repository of souls descends to claim
All those who speak His name
Brother, oh brother, thou shalt descend
To places never before seen, in the end
I am the Alpha, Omega and in between
Soon I shall wipe the world clean
You spoke to Me of your love for her
Yet constantly speak words that slur
Blasphemy, vanity pull you down
Keeping you from the heavenly crown
Proselytizing wither you go
Diminishing the heavenly flow
Be strong, for you are the chosen one
To bear the weight of the path you're on
I know of what you suffer
Unprotected by celestial buffer
Humanity comes at a price
For it denied Me thrice
Calmer times come to you soon
Look for the sign of blood red moon
This shall signal the end of all ages
Foretold by long ago sages
Much suffering and cleansing soon shall follow
Removing that which is hollow
Then Light, love and peace shall fill the earth
All of Heaven glorying in the rebirth
Then those I choose shall come back to Me
Others will share the Gift for free
Darkness banished for all time
No more need for Rhythm and Rhyme
Angelic harmonies will fill all senses
Remembrance of all your past tenses
My sage, my scribe, who puts pen to paper
Your soul shall ascend, love ne'er to taper
She awaits with loving embrace
Forever you'll behold her beautiful face
I am the One, the path to all glory
Through Me you shall learn the untold story.
#288
12-11-2011
Tarnished by human failings
Sacrificed at final nailings
Beseeching our Heavenly Father
Praying to the Holy Mother
To serve Me, take up your cross
Suffer pain, feel the loss
Glory in the love to follow
Full of light, no longer hollow
We have seen all things
What folly vanity brings
Touch the spark inside your heart
Feel the power it does impart
Joyful desire,
does inspire
Do the good, Heaven sent
Grace in deed, celestial rent
Time on Earth is a gift
Use it well, mend the rift
Abuse, neglect, mankind's demise
Love of your life, never wise
Learn as you go, fill your need
So much for you to know, stop the bleed
Time draws near,
much to appear
I shall come,
no longer you'll be numb
Rejoice, rejoice, joyful tiding
Eden comes from whence it's been hiding
Long ago taken from man
As GOD put forth His Holy Plan
Put into action His creation
Returning soon, all Heaven's elation.
GOD Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How beautiful it will be.
ReplyDelete