December 6, 2014
Good Saturday to all and GOD bless! I hope all are doing well this day!
Opened to Hosea today, prophet time again.
You have plowed iniquity, you have reaped injustice, you have eaten the fruit of lies. Because you have trusted in your chariots and in the multitude of your warriors, therefore the tumult of war shall arise among your people, and all your fortresses shall be destroyed....Hosea 10:13-14
We all have plowed iniquity some point in our lives, and some of us sill slip up now and then, me included. I give thanks to all those who have called me on things, who in doing so have acted as the Lord's temporary angel. GOD bless you all! Give thanks to our personal angels in our lives.
Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that he may come and rain salvation upon you....Hosea 10:12
Everyday is an opportunity to sow seeds of righteousness, keep your ears and eyes open for them.
You have made known to me the path of life; you will me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand...Psalm 16:11
Focus on staying close to Me and you will not stray from your path. Mankind tends to multi-task and diversify in their various religions. They focus on giving Me money, time, and work and forget to give Me what I want most, their heart. I want from them most of all and awakened soul that rejoices in My Presence. My Father made man to glorify Him forever. I give the Joy and you give glory to the Father and Me.
GOD Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment