December 22, 2014
Happy Holidays to all! I pray all are well this Christmas week. Remember those in need this week.
Opened to Psalm 119 today! Also, read Zephaniah 1 when ya can.
I will meditate on thy precepts, and fix my eyes on thy ways. I will delight in thy statutes; I will not forget thy word.....Psalm 119:15-16
Make me understand the way of thy precepts, and I will meditate on thy wondrous works. My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to thy Word! Put false ways far from me; and graciously teach me thy law!....Psalm 119:27-29
Turn my eyes from looking at vanities; and give me life in thy ways. Confirm to thy servant thy promise, which is for those who fear thee.....Psalm 119:37-38
Godless men utterly deride me, but I do not turn away from thy law...Psalm 119:51
It is good that I was afflicted, that I might learn thy statutes. The law of thy mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces....Psalm 119:71-72
Let thy mercy come to me, that I may live; for thy law is my delight......Psalm 119:77
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him..Matthew 2:10-11
A Light from on high will dawn upon us...To shine upon and give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to direct and guide our feet...into the way of peace...Luke 1:78-79
I am the only person ever conceived of the Holy Spirit. Do not try to comprehend the meaning in your mind, but heed the wise men. The followed a star, then humbly worshiped Me when they came upon Me. Praising and worshiping are the best reactions to My Being. Always sing praises to the Lord and My holy name. In your lives, look for your star to guide you on your path. Be ready tp follow it wherever I lead you.
GOD Bless!
Praise The Lord!
ReplyDelete