January 4, 2019
GOD and Archangel Michael conversation
#1187
1-3-2019
Michael
Betwixt, between, all that's unseen
Lies, deception, all manner of misconception
To the masses, all that passes
Into the fray, each and every day
Lies, deception, all manner of misconception
To the masses, all that passes
Into the fray, each and every day
I saw man at first creation
Long before any civilization
By His side, questions I asked
Before all the souls had been casked
Long before any civilization
By His side, questions I asked
Before all the souls had been casked
GOD
"To the land I gave, they shall stumble
Moaning, complaining, constant grumble
Yet in the end, many will have penned
Words I'll speak, for the humble and meek
Words of solace, love, hope and thus
They'll still seek, for they'll be weak"
Moaning, complaining, constant grumble
Yet in the end, many will have penned
Words I'll speak, for the humble and meek
Words of solace, love, hope and thus
They'll still seek, for they'll be weak"
Michael
Why?, I asked, to which replied
GOD
"For I AM GOD, to be not denied
Give Myself for everyone
Countless numbers when I'm done
In the end they'll gnash their teeth
Few believing what I'll bequeath
For the day shall come upon
Then like a thief then all will be gone"
Give Myself for everyone
Countless numbers when I'm done
In the end they'll gnash their teeth
Few believing what I'll bequeath
For the day shall come upon
Then like a thief then all will be gone"
Michael
Lord, my GOD, this faith and love
Of which before you had spoken of
Shall be rejected by so many to be created
Their ravenous desires endlessly unsated
Of which before you had spoken of
Shall be rejected by so many to be created
Their ravenous desires endlessly unsated
GOD
"Worry not Michael, My son
In the end all shall be won
For he, you know, shall fall to vanity
Lost forever in spiritual (soulless) insanity
Tasks he too shall fulfill
Even unknowingly of own free will
Those I'll send throughout the world
Shall counterbalance all unswirled
Colors aligned by My hand
As I send them out across the land
Bearers of My Sacred Words
Throughout each of My Sacred Thirds
Alathiel, My scribe, whom I've awoken
To share them as they are spoken
Many names shall he be known
Truest form never to be shown
Of a purpose you shall see
As his path protected by thee"
In the end all shall be won
For he, you know, shall fall to vanity
Lost forever in spiritual (soulless) insanity
Tasks he too shall fulfill
Even unknowingly of own free will
Those I'll send throughout the world
Shall counterbalance all unswirled
Colors aligned by My hand
As I send them out across the land
Bearers of My Sacred Words
Throughout each of My Sacred Thirds
Alathiel, My scribe, whom I've awoken
To share them as they are spoken
Many names shall he be known
Truest form never to be shown
Of a purpose you shall see
As his path protected by thee"
Michael
Father Creator, all you say
I shall do without delay
Grace be thine to send as thee desire
I and my brethren to serve without tire
Infinite in nature, here to serve
Of our duties, shall not swerve
I shall do without delay
Grace be thine to send as thee desire
I and my brethren to serve without tire
Infinite in nature, here to serve
Of our duties, shall not swerve
GOD
"This I know, Michael Archangel
For darkness shall never entangle
Armored in Light it cannot defeat
It shall flee every time you meet
You are to be My General o'er heavenly force
Even those upon their horse
Brethren all to come together
All those of downy feather
Scribe shall guide in final assault
Into the darkness' deepest vault
For he shall have the gift of knowing
Always to know where he is going"
For darkness shall never entangle
Armored in Light it cannot defeat
It shall flee every time you meet
You are to be My General o'er heavenly force
Even those upon their horse
Brethren all to come together
All those of downy feather
Scribe shall guide in final assault
Into the darkness' deepest vault
For he shall have the gift of knowing
Always to know where he is going"
Michael
Father, thy will shall always be done
For you are the ETERNAL ONE.....
For you are the ETERNAL ONE.....
https://youtu.be/0QVbqtPuSiY explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
No comments:
Post a Comment