a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, January 27, 2019
January 27, 2019
#1193
1-22-2019
Archaic though it may seem
Life is but a dream
Things come and they go
People never learning what all to know
Legions of angels have walked the earth
Testing, inspecting, gauging men's worth
Storied companions some you've known
Only those whom I've allowed to be shown
Do or die, motto of those
Who seek to lay guilt upon the rows
Of supine listeners in all their finery
Soaked in their words like a drunk in a winery
Little they know, little they say
As they lead My flock further away
I did not ordain through a diploma
Look carefully, smell fetid aroma
My Words cannot
Through money be bought
I alone have the power to ordain
Those I have seek not any gain
All I give from the Father is free
Whether or not thy bend your knee
Yet to attain fulfillment in grace
To hope to receive, to behold My face
In supplication, must kneel before
In adoration now all the more
For He who created all there is
Claims now all that's His
Betrothal to man given long ago
As the TWO well did know
Wiped the earth clean of physical taint
Yet it returned without restraint
Journey through time, a thing not needed
Once thou receive what was deeded
Gave His Son in human form
To start yet again and show the way
Yet man fell again, My body still warm
And hence the need for Final Day
John, a chosen one, sent to reveal
What shall transpire when I repeal
Space and time as you know it
What was dark to become all lit
People shall panic, chaos ensue
Running wild, a human zoo
To the mountains as stated, believers must go
Chosen I leave shall then show
Trust in their words as I shall give
For you shall not in cities live
Angels to protect the places of ablution
So sheep can receive proper restitution
I and the Father, one and the same
Shall then lift above the flame
That shall consume the world as is known
Cleansing of all evil that has grown
More to come as time passes by
To grow in Light must learn how to cry
Scribe shall share unto his final day
Heed My Words, do as I say....
https://youtu.be/cmFVDRlMP3c explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment