Tuesday, January 15, 2019




January 15, 2019

#1188
1-9-2019

In this world of irreprehensible deeds
You've walked many lives sowing My seeds
All for the greater good of man
All according to My Father's plan
Many have failed to heed the Words
Through each of My Sacred Thirds
Even I, Son of the Father
So few ever seemed to bother
All I shared whilst I was here
Failed to listen, let alone hear (as I walked near)
Duties begotten unto thee long ago
When first among the many to know
You stood before Me with open heart
Aching to do all twas thy part
For this and much more, you were chosen
Depth of soul to be unfrozen
Feel the tendrils seeking release
Once begun shall not cease
Until freedom once again attained
To feel the joy of all you've retained
Deep within your heart of hearts
Rejoicing in all the Father imparts
For you have served Me well My friend
Shared all that you have penned
Many more to hear thy words
I'll send to you by sacred birds
Messenger in many a form to take
Gift I send shall not slake
Returned enforce for thy needs
To sow the last of the seeds
Few who listened shall not arise
Yet thy too will have open eyes
In their time to join with those
Who've already attained Heaven's repose
Do unto those whom you love
Speak with Words of the dove
Marry she whom thou know
Once you reach where you'll go
For she shall awaken with truest soul
And then to be once again whole
By your side until the end
When together I shall send
Unto the Light for which thou seek
Being thee humble and so meek
Her love to grow over time
Set free upon hearing this rhyme
To unlock the doors remaining in thee
So you as well can soar so free
To thy duties Sara shall go
As she learns more what's needed to know
Spirit, a guide to receive
Protected against those who try to deceive
Together a purpose soon shall see
Once receive the Words from Me
You are My joy, for all you have done
Why I told thee you are the only one
Those who wait shall be set free
When they follow you unto Me
Darkness harries thy every step
Having become so very adept
Worry not for thine protection
Detects all forms of imperfection
Through the course of coming weeks
You'll receive a number of peeks
Into the future of thy path
Receiving all that you'll hath
Need of along the way
Up unto the final day
She awaits your return
I know how much you yearn
To the day of thy departing
To the west, I'll be imparting
The route for you to take
Your mother, thou'll not forsake
Judy, Esmee, Beatrice her name
Portia as well, soul all the same
Times and children, soon to know
As the days and nights come and go
Listen well to those I've sent
What they share, comes from My Tent
Bits and pieces to thy past
Completing puzzle to the last
You will know all in end
Go with grace for soon I send
Thee across the land
To her loving hand...
Peace/Love


https://youtu.be/krr5kD5ZGeE          Explanation


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment