Friday, January 25, 2019



January 25, 2019

#1192
1-19-2019

Record all Words I say
Up until Final Day
Of your passage in earthly time
Then shall end Rhythm and Rhyme
Served Me well through thy lives
Soul of yours so soon thrives
Upon the last and final place
To dwell among the human race
Journey began so long ago
Many more to join whom you know
Wives and children, brothers in arms
All helping keep safe from harms
Desirous to aid in thy cause
Need no rest, nor a pause
For with My spirit, an endless source
Help to keep thee on right course
Do your deeds as are given
Trust they all are spirit driven
Billy to aid thee with the daughters
Earn their grace each in quarters
Open hearts to start their quest
Must first pass a faithful test
You and yours shall go as directed
Safe from evil as detected
He who seeks the virgin bride
Has no place he can hide
I have sent those ahead
I shall guide as they are led
Save her too in way not known
Look to future when you are shown
She of Light shall aid in purpose
Once you see beneath the surface
Worry not of her mind
Time at hand keeps her blind
Once tis free guide unto
Where you know when you do
Wife of lore awaits your return
Love in heart forever to burn
Joy of each to carry the other
Guarded by her daughter/mother
Go now upon the Word I'll send
Once arrives your brethren friend
Horse arrives at turn of moon
Not in distance but real soon
Take the road as took before
Back in summer of 2004
I shall see the road ahead
Release thy feeling of dread
Marry in spirit as you detected
Place upon where are directed
Holy Spirit there to preside
Open hearts nothing to hide
Trust My love that flows through each
By example then to teach
Sara, Spirit and others
Sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers
Reunion in spirit together as one
Psalm 1 with Proverbs 31
I AM the Alpha and the Omega
Far beyond the star of Vega
Journeys await beyond this life
After return to soulful wife...

https://youtu.be/aFka0GqdS7E              explanation

https://youtu.be/lg9T0r0bMAg              Old messages


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment