Thursday, January 31, 2019



January 31, 2019

#1195
1-27-2019

Subordinate to your claim
A name is just a name
Seeking fortune, seeking fame
All in all, each is the same
Par excellence, none is higher
Que Dios, not the soul buyer
My Father gave the gift of self
Live your life, not placed on a shelf
Coordinate thy journey with He who created
Follow My lead unabated
To your bed ye go each night
Huddled masses quivering in fright
I know what lies hidden within
All places you were, I have been
Ply thy trade against the forces
And you all go off on own courses
Too many, too many I have seen
O'er the ages, here and in-between
Concordance a thing tis needed
Making sure all My words are heeded
My call to thee of utmost importance
Now's not the time for insubordinance
Take to heart, I speak thy name
Hear it well or fall to flame
Spirits flying to and fro
So much for thee to know
Why My children do you persist
Choice is thine, I'll not insist
By the bark of wolfen lair
Will be the time to stop and stare
Horse on left, horse on right
Brethren three arrived that night
Moon aligned to unlock the door
Three now here await number four
To the journey you shall make
Soon of which you shall partake
I grant thee access to the time
Choose thee well upon the Rhyme
You shall receive post lunar cycle
Leave in grace, be not spiteful
To thy love then shall go
Day by day I will show  (love to grow)
Place to rest along the way
When to go and when to stay
Patience needed to keep thee safe
From they who seek of the wraith
Little they do shall touch thee at all
Any harm shall be quite small
Piercing not thy heavenly armor
Be on guard the snake-like charmer
Disguised as one who tries to assist
Trust thy sense as they persist
Gifts I gave shall serve thee well
Return full force so you can tell
Authority I gave for such a purpose
Each time I hear you implore us
Michael knows all they try and do
Nothing escapes My purview
Trust, My friend, your love awaits
Learn you shall of certain dates
Children gather as I speak
Name themselves in coming week
Hear them well with open heart
As their names they each impart
To thusly share with their mother
My gift to you My soulful brother...


https://youtu.be/TzjPkJLjGzM         Explanation


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE GOD!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment