a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Sunday, January 20, 2019
January 20, 2019
#1191
1-16-2019
Explanations come and go
The more you listen, the more you know
I spoke then as I do now
Time to release your sacred cow
Tarry not for time runs out
Stop all your foolish running about
Return to way you were before
When there was no inner war
Born in purity as best can be
In a world where few can see
As the child you once were
Must be again of this be sure
Doers of the crimes of passion
Hatred, greed, powerful bastion
Against the love I bear for all
Who hear My voice when I call
Take to heart all I say
End begins on final day
Upon arrival of fourth of horse
All revealed as things get worse
Judgment comes to all who fail
To leave behind belly of whale
Jonah's tale of suffering and woe
Revealed to you the way to go
My arrival confirmed its Truth
Much of what's behind Veil of Ruth
Storied past of men and spirit
Tell of GOD's wrath and should fear it
Journey began long ago
Shared the Truth all need know
Misconceptions, seeds of lies
Hid the Truth from mankind's eyes
Doubt not these Words I share
Here for all, those who care
To know the Father I love so dear
And how He is so very near
For Kingdom dwells inside you all
Picks you up when you fall
Why you fight to go own way
Deny His love and go astray
Lip service not a thing desired
Part of those who conspired
(Nor is it at all admired)
Journey home My chosen ones
Blood red moon, daughters, sons
No more tasks for you to do
Return home so you can view
Father's face as was promised
All illusions hence dismissed
For comes the time when all shall know
The power of Heaven's glow
Of the course each shall take
Depends on if you can forsake
What is life shall be no more
Let go all that was before
Mired within self-made corruption
Nations shall fall without interruption
What you think you know as true
Shall fall away for clearer view
Still the many will not believe
For this they will not receive
Grace of passage without suffering
For garnered not sacred buffering
Joy to those O'Heaven's flower
Unto thee eternal bower
My companions who served Me best
You have earned eternal rest
Heaven's gates lie open for thee
Enter well to dwell with Me...
https://youtu.be/JBVekB_lHhw explanation
GOD BLESS! PRAISE GOD! JESUS IS MARVELOUS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment