Monday, February 5, 2018




January 29, 2018               #2

#1107
1-29-2018

Compensatory claims of what you thought
To come your way after soul was bought
Distortions of demonic influence
By those shepherds of earthly affluence  (Church leaders)
Many more claim a faith
Yet still follow those of wraith
To know the Truth of all that's GOD
First look inside and give self a nod
For Kingdom of Heaven dwells inside
That spark of Light for which I died
Upon a cross man had made
No matter what you couldn't be swayed
Mine I sent through out time
Sharing in all forms, the Sacred Rhyme
To be called home oh so soon
Only I know which blood red moon
Gone in waves to leave behind
All those who walk the earth blind
Few to rise before the storm
All of darkness in many a form
To feast upon the many souls
Who thought to pass full of holes
My sheep I'll call, know My name
Hang not their head in shame
Learned forgiveness with humble heart
These the ones I've set apart
Horseman knows the soulful Truth
As he sees through Veil of Ruth
Soon to be joined by his brother
War upon earth will then smother (like no other)
Many a heart so full of hate
Then for most will be too late
(I alone know the date)
Pain and suffering across the land
Guided by My Father's hand
Bleakest night to befall all those
Who failed to see before their nose
Look within, for time runs out
Father shall turn back to those who shout
As before when flooded the land
All corruption I did disband
To begin anew, another chance
Yet we knew man would look askance
Sought the desires of the flesh
Which with GOD do not mesh
All you seek of this world
Only leaves your colors swirled
Seek the spirit, all Heaven sent
Important happening following Lent
Through My scribe, whose time shall soon end
He'll reveal as I do send
Belief essential for future course
Do not wish to be here for final horse  (Death)
By that time man will know
True and false, what's written I'll show
Tim to go the southern route
Purpose of which you'll learn about
To the time it takes to drive
You'll know more by when arrive
As the days that follow show
Who you'll help, you will know
She to join in due time
Keep eyes fixed upon the Rhyme
Worry not for those you've left
Many a soul remains bereft
To My legions they shall fall
Had a chance to heed My call
Passage from life I'll reveal
Truth in words you will feel
Growth in spirit to thus leap forth
Learn you shall, your true worth...

GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment