Thursday, February 8, 2018



February 8, 2018

Good day,  日安,  dobar dan,  Hezký den,  Goddag,  Goede dag,  Head paeva,  Mangandang araw,  Hei sitten,  Bonne journee,  Guten tag,  يوم جيد , კარგი დღე,  Καλή μέρα,  יום טוב ,  Góðan dag,  Selamat siang,  Buona giornata,  Lá maith,  良い一日,  hari yang baik,  God dag,  Dobry dzień,
Dia bom,  O zi buna,  Dobrý deň,  Buen día,  Хороший день,  Diwrnod da,  İyi günler,  Добрый день....

Blessings to all this day and prayers for your safety and happiness.  Prayers also for all the Olympic athletes, for their safety and fairness.  That the games will go off without any controversy and catastrophe. 

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Isaiah 48-50...

My own hand...things...from the first...your Redeemer...I AM...teaches...(From the beginning, your Redeemer, I AM, has taught you things by own hand)
Your children...flee...and proclaim...to the ends of the earth...split the rock...(People turn from GOD all around the world causing a split in the ROCK, the Creation)
Hear this...from My mother's womb...I will display...the Lord's hand...My strength...the Lord says...princes will see...
to be a covenant...(Hear oh people, children of My Mother, I will show GOD's hand, My strength and leaders of the world will behold a new covenant.)
They will feed...and find pasture...turn all My mountains...My highways...from the region...of Heaven...(The leaders will feed off of others with their greed and turn the Lord's world and Path from Heaven)
Though...desolate...I was bereaved...your nursing mothers...and their queens...whose hope...disappointed...can plunder...what the Lord says...(Though desolate in the Word, Jesus is saddened that younger generations of women and their mothers, whose hope is lost or diminished, can still plunder the Word of GOD instead of seeking it's Truth)
Where is your mother...because of your transgressions...do lack the strength...turn...rotten...(Why do you turn from the Holy Mother?  Because of your sins, you become weak in faith and turn towards darkness.)
Morning...I offered...because the Sovereign Lord...did not hide My face...and I know...who is My accuser...(In the morning of My Resurrection, because the Father revealed My face, My Truth to the world, I always know what My accuser, the devil is up to.)
Let him confront Me...(Let him confront Me, in other words, bring it on!!!)
The Sovereign Lord...will...let moths eat them up...(GOD will let moths devour him for eternity)

When we merely think of the Lord we are immediately lifted above where we were.  Even more so when we speak to Him and follow Him.  His peace envelops us and keeps us.  Will we still have difficulties?  Of course!  This world is difficult and fraught with all manner of chaos and strife..  We can never be immune to it but we can rise above it and get through it.  Simply say, "Help me Jesus!"  Say it as many times as needed.  When I feel Him trying to work at healing me I will repeat it over and over til that which is being pulled from me is gone, then I am all better.

"Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water."  "Come," He said.  Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.  But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!"  Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him.  "You of little faith," He said, "Why did you doubt?"  And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down.....Matthew 14:28-32

Had a visit from a group of lesser demons other day.  I Was reminded to make them say their name, which they have to do for me.  "Name thyselve!"  "We are Parker 7."  I have no idea what or who Parker 7 is.  I do not recall all that was said back and forth but I will share what I do recall.  I told them they are welcome to stay unless they misbehave.  One of my spirits told me no to send them away.  I told them then that they must go for they will cause problems.  They said, "GOD is a liar!"  I replied, "If the father of lies says GOD is a liar, what does that tell you?  Why don't you try doing something against GOD and see how He reacts to you, then do something against he whom you serve and see how he reacts to you.  Then see the difference."   "Can we stay?"  "No you must leave.  Then they swooshed away like a windless gust of wind. 

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment