Monday, February 5, 2018



January 26, 2018

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness.  Prayers for all those who hear not the Word or the Truth, for they shall sadly suffer in accordance with their level of faith.

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Acts 9-12...
(This one pretty much is for me specifically...)

He took...in what was... not his...(Devil took what was not his)

A vision...showed you the way...(A vision showed me the way, which it did, to enter hell)

What is it?...you asked...(I did as I did not know what it meant at the time)

You have come up...before GOD...when the angel...approached...and you saw Heaven...was being prepared...(I had come up before the Lord GOD, called when the angel came and gave me a peek into Heaven)

Then a voice told you...surely not...anything impure...can enter into Heaven...

While Peter judges...who was known....the Spirit...I have sent...will...say to the men...what have you to put upon the scales?...(When Peter judges those in the Book, the Spirit of Truth wil say to men, "What have you to put upon the scales?"  In other words you who are to be judged, will have to account for thyselves and the good in your treasure account shall be placed upon the scale against thy sins)

One you're looking for...is not here...A holy angel...took into the house...(Those who will be looking for me will not see me for I will have entered in my Father's house)

The following day...those gathering at his window...who Peter called...accepts from every nation...beginning in Galilee...are witnesses...already chosen...with him...to preach...of the living...testifying...belief in Him...through his name...(Soon after me, those who have and are gathering at my window/gateway, who I shall take through my own gateway, Peter shall call.  They come from every nation in time, beginning in galilee, and are already chosen as witnesses with me, to testify faith in Jesus Christ through speaking my name, Alathiel)

Holy Spirit...has received...a large sheet...and in a trance I saw...anything impure to GOD...and all your household...baptized...that leads to life...(The Holy Spirit has a list of those I love in this life, and in a vision the Lord saw that anything impure within them would be cleansed through baptism that leads to eternal life)

Now those...spreading the Word...telling them the good...the Lord Jesus...during this time...would spread...Holy Spirit and faith...to him in prison...guarded by...Herod...(Now those who spread the Word telling all the good news of the Lord Jesus, during this time would be spreading the Holy Spirit and faith to those imprisoned and guarded by the devil.)

The Lord appeared...telling them..."Quick, get up...for they rescue is imminent...
Your cloak around you...cause him to have no idea...so you can follow him out of prison"...(The Lord Jesus appeared to them telling them to  get p for soon their rescue will arrive.  They will be cloaked so that the devil will have no idea so they can follow me from the pit)

He was seeing a vision...the length of a street....the angel left him...then Peter came...without...his angel...and rescued him...from Herod...( I was seeing a vision for a time, then the angel left me and Peter came alone and saved me from the devil.  This describes, I think, my rescue from my time in the pit)

A lot of info there about my soul, believe it or not tis not important, it is as with all things, a free will choice to believe.  My Truth is my Truth known only by GOD, and to a degree by me by what He shares.

Do not seek perfection where perfection does not exist, in this world.  Perfection exists only in GOD and through GOD in His kingdom.  You will suffer in this life, of this be certain.  He never promised us we would not.  But when you put your faith in Him and trust in Him, it will be minimal and easily navigated with His help.  He smiles more brightly upon us when we trust in Him in difficult times.  Without Him we are blind and groping wildly in the darkness of this world. 

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace.  In this world you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world...John 16:33

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man...He will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord...Psalm 112:4,7

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment