a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, February 16, 2018
February 16, 2018 #2
#1113
2-13-2018
Pains of life must be passed
Too long My children have amassed
Burden after burden upon thy shoulders
Trying to carry heavier and heavier boulders
Never made to gather stones
Keeping them inside, Father never condones
Let them pass from within thy hearts
So then can play your given parts
For all are a piece of infinite puzzle
Yet you allow the darkness always to muzzle
Reject the devil and he shall flee
No room at the inn as he told Me
Heard his voice each place they went
Denied pre-birth as they were sent
To the humblest place to bear
Me from within with loving care
I awoke upon conception
Knew what kind of reception
I would receive from the start
Still I chose to do My part
In My Father's glorious scheme
Nothing to be as it will seem
Truth of all must be seen
Through the Veil that lies between
To accomplish this, must let go
Of all that you think you know
Learn the Truth as it is then given
Hear the Word as it's spiritually driven
Not through those who serve themselves
Collecting books upon their shelves
To serve Me true must rid their selves
Of all things til twelfth of twelves
Humility of being, churches have not
Too in love with all they've got
I in poverty led My cause
Sharing the Word without pause
All My needs were supplied
Nothing ever was I denied
Up unto the moment I died
Gazing upon all those who cried
I knew at the start
Each and every part
Of My final earthly journey
Each and everyone which bend their knee
Those who did not I also knew
For before conception I did view
Those who scorned My Holy Mother
I heard and saw, each sister and brother
Cognizance given and never lost
Hence I knew what would be the cost
Still with heavy heart I'd hoped
Which with GOD's help I had coped
To thy Mother's arms returned
Then those who slew Me all learned
The Truth of all My Words
Yet still attempt to quell the Thirds
Nothing can stop what now does come
Be thee not of the masses but of the some
Who arise as I speak
With each passing week
In groups of many
Paid not the penny
Grieve not for they are blessed
Passed their final test
Worry now for thine own head
For all around you are the walking dead
Let loose upon the earth to walk
In your sleep you'll hear them talk
Some to plague the nightly dreams
Much around you not as it seems
Seeking to claim what is not theirs
Nothing they see at all compares
To the world they had loved too much
And hence denied the Father's touch
Pray to the Father to protect and guide
No room at the Inn, so evil doesn't reside
Time runs out sooner than think
For mankind now stands at the brink
Of all destruction of that he loves
Final descending of sacred doves.....
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment