Sunday, February 18, 2018




February 18, 2018

Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings this day to all and hopes for your happiness and joy.  Prayers for all those who have lost loved ones via mass killings.  Prayers for those Russians and others accidentally killed by the bombings in Syria and for their families.

Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Ezekiel 33-36...

Lord came...with the blood...of those...who fell by the sword...((The Lord has come to avenge those who died by the sword, who died in His name)
Will become desolate...My people...who hear the message...for they hear...your words...know that a prophet...says to them...(My people who hear these messages will become desolate, lost, fearful, for they hear my words and know that a prophet is speaking to them[these and the Rhyme messages])
Take care of the flock...the weak...the injured...for all the wild animals...over all the mountains...were scattered...but cared for themselves...(Take care Scribe, for the weak, injured, alll the animals scattered over the mountains, who had to care for themselves.)
This is what...Lord says..."As a shepherd...will rescue My flock...declares...for the lost...sheep and another...of your pasture...is enough"...(Tim, as a shepherd you will rescue My flock and speak for the lost sheep, and another of your pasture, area, will help which is enough)
The rest...you shove...I will place over them...prince among them...and rid the land...(The rest that you guide, I will place a prince [leader, angel, chosen, over them to protect then I will cleanse the land)
They may live...with them...who are My people...against...the time of their calamity...(They will be safe with My people, who truly follow Me, against the time of their calamity)
The time of their calamity...reached its climax...those killed by your sword...will not inhabit...countries...that I the Lord...vilify...with the anger...and who spoke against Me...(The time of their calamity is upon them, and those killed by your sword Tim, will not live live anywhere, for will wipe clean of the earth with anger all those who spoke against Me)
This is what...the whole earth...became...how I will treat you...(This is what the whole earth has become and how I will treat them)
Therefore prophesy...talk and slander...to the desolate ruins...have been plundered...(Therefore, those who prophesied, slandered the Word, lied, deceived, were false, to the earth, will be plundered)
With uplifted hand...branches...will...be plowed down...(With the Almighty hand the Vine will be pruned and those branches cast into the fire)
To live on...I will increase...the living...and sow...you...again...(After the rebirth of this world, I will increase the living there and plant you again)
Therefore...you will no longer...suffer the scorn...that caused your nation to fall...son of man...(From that time, My people will no longer suffer the scorn that caused your world to fall, son of man)

Embrace change in your life do not fear it, for fear is the devil and the Lord sent us on this journey to learn and grow in His Light.  He cannot do this when we resist and refuse to change, letting go old way and thoughts.  To refuse to change is to say you know it all and all that you are is everything.  That is self-idolatry.  We make our lives an idol itself, so we conform to the life we made not the life He wants for us.  No longer conform to these ways but let Him transform you.  Who you were 6 months ago or longer is not who you should be now.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!...2 Corinthians 5:17

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.  he is not here, He has risen, just as He said.  Come and see the place where He lay.  Then quickly go and tell His disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee.  There you will see Him.'  Now I have told you."...Matthew 28:5-7
Right here we are told that He has gone before us, which is what He always does, go before us to prepare our way.  He has and will continue to do this for me each time I have moved.  Trust in the Lord!  "Well how can He be by our side and be ahead of us at the same time?" you may ask....Again what did He tell us, "I AM the same yesterday, today and tomorrow!"  There is not space and time with GOD.  He is always always....  There is no here, there but only everywhere.  There is no past, present, future but now constantly...

I AM with you!!!  Remember these four words always and believe them.  He is always with us.  We will have highs and lows in our lives, for He never promised us we would not.  But you have a choice here.....if you believe in Him and His presence and trust in Him versus not, then this is like falling from a height WITH a net or WITHOUT...
Turn to Him in all things, not to the things of this world, booze, sex, gambling, money, drugs, etc. as a way to lift yourself up from the lows. 

Yet I am always with You; You hol me by my right hand.  You guide me with your counsel, and afterward You will take me into Your glory.  Whom have I in Heaven but you?  And earth has nothing I desire besides You.  My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever....Psalm 73:23-26

GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!





No comments:

Post a Comment