a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Monday, February 5, 2018
January 24, 2018
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all for your safety and happiness. Prayers for those who suffer at he hands of evil in the world, that they will be freed from the clutches of that which clings to them....
Today's hidden Bible message comes to us from Psalms 26-31...
Sinners...on level ground...in the great congregation...Lord...to devour me...even then I will...break free...for He will keep me safe...in His dwelling...(Even though darkness is in this world now, amongst the people, trying to devour me, i will break free for the Lord will keep me safe in His kingdom)
Be merciful...for you have been my helper...nor forsaken me...
Lead me in a straight path...for false witnesses...spout malicious accusations...
I remain confident...in the land of the living...and wait for the Lord...(I remain confident while in this world and wait for the Lord)
Do not drag...those...who speak cordially...but harbor malice...toward your Most Holy Place...because they have... never built...a fortress of salvation...an inheritance...(Do not take those who are insincere and false in their faith, who pretend to lead the people but truly serve evil for they are pf darkness and never desired or sought to build any treasure in Heaven)
Be their shepherd...
Ascribe to the Lord...the voice...that breaks to pieces...of the Lord...and strips...his people...(Follow the Lord for His voice shall strip His people of all darkness and they shall be naked as they once were before)
I will exalt you Lord...when I felt secure...you favored me...and be merciful to me...be my help...be not silent...Lord my GOD...I will praise you forever...
Let me never...be free...Lord my faithful GOD...but...set my feet...my soul...an object of dread...and those who see me...and object...forgotten...for I hear many whispering...they conspire against me...(Humble me Lord, make of me an object of scorn for when I am weak then I am strong in your love and Light)
My times are in your hands...deliver me...from those...
Let me not...be put to shame...but let the wicked...their lying lips...be silenced...for they speak arrogantly against the righteous...
When you have everything going your way, you tend to not seek the Lord. Why? You have no need of Him when things are good right? Do you enjoy when your loved ones only come to you hen they are struggling and need something? Hmmm!!!
Seek the Lord at all times, good and bad, for your soul is His and may be called to account for yourself at any time.
Be thankful in all things at all times, dedicating yourself to the Lord. He never promised you that you would not suffer in this world. Oh the many churches out there that speak of GOD great love and gives you all you want and it is okay to do whatever you want, seek after the sins of the flesh(world), wealth, fame, possessions, excitement. Oh ye of little faith and understanding. Oh ye of the truly lost and alone. All that you have will be taken from you!
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it...Matthew 13:46
(Satan knows what you crave and would give up everything for so be on guard!)
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whnever you face trials of many kinds...James 1:2
"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."...John 16:33
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment