a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Monday, May 8, 2017
May 8, 2017
#2 This message is from a person who had been in the mists and was able to get to the Light through a gateway somewhere, not mine. He tells us some of his journey. Learning experience here for us. Given to me to share.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4o0qnSeVQQ
#1003
5-6-2017
Into the glory I thought to go
To join with others in the flow
What was this I awoke unto
This was not my heavenly view
What before my eyes did see
Millions of people just like me
Lost and alone in misty light
Somewhere between day and night
Who they were I did not know
No one seemed to know where to go
I asked many others where I was
Failure to choose is what that does
In between the Light of Heaven
And the lair of the fallen seven
"Go to the Light," some did say
Who they were they did not stay
Beings of magic? I was at a loss
Rolling stone gathers no moss
Came to mind, so moved along
Wandering aimlessly amongst the throng
Then at once I came upon
A man of a sort, then was gone
In His eyes I saw a light
As if a sun shone oh so bright
Felt a warmth not felt before
In my peace, nor in the war
Felt compelled to seek and find
What it was, I had no mind
To a gathering upon a place
I saw people of every race
Talking, listening as some went forth
Who felt of no or little worth
So I stayed to learn and grow
More away of where they'd go
People of life not yet lost (Gatekeepers)
Spoke to them of the cost
Of not forgiving and letting go
So they could join the heavenly flow
"What was life is no more
Much greater things wait in store
Why we missed the open door
Why our souls felt so poor
True forgiveness which was given
From the Father, spirit driven
Must in turn be shared with others
For all are our sisters and brothers
To receive eternal grace
To gaze upon our Lord's face
We must use this gift
For it allows our souls to lift
From the abysmal state we're in
For an eternity of peace to win"
So I felt compelled to enter
Despite the whispers of a dissenter
Who they were I could not say
Only that they wished me to stay (a servant of darkness)
Lighted beings came and took (angel)
Them away, tho I did not look
"Come to me, be not afraid"
Voice of the living did so bade
"You are welcome, feel the love
The Father sends you from above
No more need you hold onto
All the things inside of you
Father calls you home once more
Chance again to enter the door
Shed thy burden which you do carry
Time for soul and Light to marry (the wedding feast)
Leave behind that which kept
Your passing and feeling bereft
Of all peace and love and joy
Not felt since little girl and boy"
As were children, so must be again
Tis why I share this to the pen
Of he who came to share the Word
The Truth of all that is unheard
Believest in all he does share
Nothing in life can compare
To that which awaits thee far above
In GOD's Light and eternal LOVE....
[well we now he was a soldier, for he mentions in his peace nor in the war. Very awesome message of how it is easy to miss the boat, so to speak, and not go to the Light. When we pass, the "door" is not left open continually. You must choose then and there! Why not choose before you get to the door?]
GOD BLESS! JESUS IS MARVELOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment