a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Friday, May 12, 2017
May 12, 2017
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all today and hopes all are safe and happy. Congrats to my nephew/Godson today for graduating from Law school. Do GODs work first please....
Todays Bible message comes to u from Psalms 107-113...
Oppression?....ponder...the Lord
Judah is My scepter....
Manasseh....triumph
Who will bring...GOD...the victory
They have spoken.....against Me....they accuse Me...for my....enemy...his prayers...driven...from iniquity
The sin...he loved...a curse...into his bones
May this be...a shadow...an object...they see...of scorn..
Lord my GOD...those who attack...your servant...accusers...in the great throng...
Save their lives...
The Lord....will extend....you a priest forever...
Crushing the rulers...of the whole earth....along the way...
Majestic...gracious...the power of...His works.
Giving them...His name...His precepts...eternal praise
Blessed are...who find great delight...
The generation...of wealth and riches...in darkness...
Even in darkness...will come...their justice...
Their hearts...have no fear...but in the end...will look..to the righteous..being lifted in honor
The wicked...will gnash their teeth..and come to nothing
Praise the Lord...both now and forevermore...
From the rising...to the the setting..the name of the Lord is to be praised...
We cannot help everyone individually on our own. We are not strong enough to do this. We need His strength to flow through us to be the conduits we were meant to be. W are the branches of the vine and He is the root. A branch cannot survive long without the root. It will wither and die. this is what happens when we try to do it all alone. We burn out and crash. Take time to ask Him to energize you and to be the conduit for His strength for apart we are nothing but together with him we are all.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.....Matthew 11:28-29
New souls to the Light....
#417-418
5-11-2017
Delva Fernandez 47
Alicia Fernandez 22
1988 auto accident
Champagne, Illinois
from Ciudad de Juarez Mexico
Was driving to Ciudad Mexico to visit family. Car crash in Houston.....
(Why were you going to Houston, it is not on the way)
Pick up brother and family...they were in separate car....truck veered off road and we ran off road to avoid and slam into ditch flipped....Crushed by roof of car...broken neck my daughter...I facial injuries, glass and metal, cut my neck throat ...I bleed to death and many injuries.....I not let daughter go.....We stay together...my family here...we saw door but no leave....we try hard to go back to world to talk be with family...No could do, so wandered by them, missing them...lonely and alone but for each other....Sad, angry later....Why Dios why?....We no know why...Then we heard you...you close by here Texas....In San Antonio...very close to Houston....here where we are like next door...we come forth to learn....family ok...heard what you say other man who was here like us then went to Light....
(Oh you mean the message I got and read?)
Si, yes we heard it like us he was lost, stuck here...
(well awesome! I'm glad someone was listening)
Oh yes! Many here heard and others...few passing by stopped to listen and learn...
(Good, I want all to be free and return to the Light...GOD wants this as well. I'm just His servant.)
Gatekeeper! Seems to be good servant job!
(Just a humble servant doing what told to do)\
So we step forward to see for ourselves
(Alicia, do you have anything to share, ask?)
No, we discussed before stepping forth. I listened to all you said. I helped interpret some for mama. You seem genuine, but not any different from us. You sin too!
(Oh of course, being human is sin. As a human I will always sin, but less and less as I grow in spirit. This is as it should be. Growing and learning as we go)
Yes I understand that. I did not have time. I died young.
(It was your time. All you were supposed to be here for. You are blessed to have been able to go home so soon after being here. You just got detoured. So now you can go.)
Yes I want to go, please. We both want to go.
(Well keep praying as I told you earlier. When you feel ready then I will help you to cross to the light.)
Thank you Tim
(You are very welcome Alicia)
They were able to let go and cross soon after this parting with hug to my cheek.
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment