Saturday, May 6, 2017




May 6,  2017                   #2   Judy from Billy


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxqolWJarg


#1002
5-3-2017

Your mother still her burden carries
Won't let go so darkness harries
Tell her please to let go
So in her time she'll join the flow
I am here to let her know
What she hides still does show
Nothing hidden to the Light
Her soul within burns so bright
Covered by all the things
In her heart that only brings
Sadness, despair, guilt and shame
Things they of the flame
Want her to hold inside
To keep her from the other side
You and the children grow and heal
Believe in me for I am real
Your forgiveness set me free
All above you shall see
First forgiveness must also be given
For he whose spirit's darkness driven
I'll protect as best I can
For the girls are part of His plan
Use the gifts they must do
Help them to gain a clearer view
Dispel all doubts they hold within
Other souls they must win
Gift of healing, gift of sight
One to save, one to fight
Spirit knows what to do
Once she heals He shall renew
Sara fights against her purpose
To fight the evil and thus
Protect her sister by her side
Believe I live and never died....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J9QKlZNRHQ


GOD BLESS!  JESUS IS MARVELOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment