Thursday, May 18, 2017


May 18, 2017


Good day,  美好的一天,  Hezky den,  god dag,  goede dag,  magandang araw,  hyvää päivää,  bonne journée,  Schönen Tag,  καλή μέρα,  Selamat siang,  lá maith,  buona giornata,  良い一日,  좋은 날,  dobry dzień,  Bom dia,  o zi buna,  хорошего дня,  dobrý deň,  dober dan,  buen día,  хороший день.....

Blessings to all this day and hopes for your safety and happiness.  Beautiful warm tho muggy day here in Texas.  I hope it is gorgeous where you are!  Today's posting is a link to newest video where I am discussing random acts of kindness, some spiritual experiences, and something that happened other day for a friend of mine.  I hope they have meaning for you.  Again, it is viewable on my facebook page, Tim Herron, or Youtube under Jesus is marvelous if the link won't open for you here.  Many Tim Herrons on there so look for the geeky guy lol.  The one from San Antonio, Texas...


GOD BLESS!  PRAISE JESUS CHRIST!  GOD IS AWESOME!


https://youtu.be/fPTvcFpU3Zg

No comments:

Post a Comment