a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
May 2, 2017
Good day, 美好的一天, Hezky den, god dag, goede dag, magandang araw, hyvää päivää, bonne journée, Schönen Tag, καλή μέρα, Selamat siang, lá maith, buona giornata, 良い一日, 좋은 날, dobry dzień, Bom dia, o zi buna, хорошего дня, dobrý deň, dober dan, buen día, хороший день.....
Blessings to all this day and prayers all are doing well safe and happy. Today's Bible message comes to us from Jeremiah and a new soul sent to the Light, thank you Jesus!
From Jeremiah 44-47...
GOD....knew....Judah....would perish by sword and famine...the streets of Jerusalem...were....burned...as is today...will become a curse
His stipulations...to hear the Word....will certainly be carried out
My name...the whole remnant...will know
Those who escape...king of Babylon...do not seek them....I will let escape...
Son of....the Lord...will rise...cover the earth...
In the land of the north...nations will hear...will fall down together...
They will stumble....from the sword of the oppressor...
Pharoah...mercenaries...will...come against...the people....more numerous than locusts..
GOD....declares...I will surely save...Jacob My servant...I will not let you go...
This is the Word of GOD....
This world is His classroom and everything in it belongs to Him. When something you need is lacking this is an opportunity to turn to Him without shame, to ask for His help, to refocus on Him. Most of us already do this but some only do it in the time of need. Think if these moments as a chance to realize that we should rely on Him for all things. Self-sufficiency and independence, doing things on our own is pride and arrogance. All things w have can be taken from us in an instant. A person so vibrant, youthful, successful with so much in life can be gone in an instant and burned or blown to ash. The more you have and attain, the more you lose. It is all His anyways. You who say, "I have done all this and attained all this on my own." Fools thou be for who do you think gave you the brain, the intellect, the drive, the wherewithal, the ability, the talent, the body to attain all that? Misuse those gifts and you shall fall harder than you can possibly imagine.
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let is be thankful, and so worship GOD acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "GOD is a consuming fire."..............Hebrews 12:28-29
Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the splendour of His holiness....Psalm 29:2
Many people out there are so busy worrying or planning for the future and or resentful or consumed by the past that they let the present slip by. We are bound by the limitations of space and time, creatures of the present. We focus on the past and we cannot move forward in the present. We focus on the future and we stumble over the present. GOD gave us the illusion of space and time as parameters, boundaries within which we could function and live. The more we focus on the Lord the less we have a chance to worry or be anxious. He freed us from sin and all that goes with it, so why take the burden back upon your shoulders?
Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very LITTLE thing, why do you worry about the rest?.........Luke 12:25-26
Soul #416
4-29-2017
Andrea Mactavish....57...Scotland
Born 1830...died 1887 in Scotland
Me MA and DA there, I would leave them. My love, Sian, did for America....broke my heart...I miss him still...
(So you never let him go?)
I couldn't, we grew up together, fell in love at 20, were to marry, but he wanted free of British rule. My Ma n Da too old to travel.
(Why did you not leave after they passed?)
Too old and had no contact with Sian. I assumed he found another. I could not.
(I understand)
She's a kisser
(My dog? Yes she is.)
Pretty dog
(Thank you! Mane is Luna)
Pretty name too!
(Thank you! So what kept you from the Light?)
Not sure..
(Yes you are! Something, someone in life.)
(Hatred? Hurt to anger to hatred?)
Perhaps, I do not know truly!
(Deep in your heart you love Sian. You wish to be with him. You need to let go your hatred, anger and pain. Offer it up to the Lord. Ask Him to take it from you. ask Him to fill you with His love, Light and peace.)
(Praise GOD! We will find your loved ones.)
Truly?
(Oh yes! So let go pain, anger and hatred. Forgive self and Sian too. He did not know he hurt you so badly. GOD forgave you and him. So you must forgive.)
Yes okay! I'll try to do as you say. You are the gatekeeper everyone talks about, but fear.
(I know! They need not fear. I am no different from them! I am just me!)
More so I'm thinkin.
(No better than you or anyone else.)
Na, too humble!
(Not humble enough! Do what you need do hon! What did you die of?)
Malaise! Sadness! Withered away and died!
(Ah ok! Well not dead but alive in Christ soon!)
Thank you Tim!
(Oh you are so very welcome!)
(What's Ma and Da's names?)
Patricia and Ian [Ewan]
(Patricia not Scottish?)
English, northern England. Da was a merchant, trader. Met her on travels. We lived in Edinburgh.
(ah ok!)
They fell in love over time. I was born later in their lives. Ma was 37 when I was born. Only child but very hard birth, almost lost Ma.
She lasted 20 years and passed same age as I did.
(Wow! And Da?)
62, he was 10 years older than Ma!
(Okay, so 47 when you were born.)
Yes
(Well you had Ma 20 years and Da 15. No wonder you could not leave, da had died and Ma soon after.)
Yes
(Well I see your anger. Sian could have waited lil longer)
Yes
(He did what he felt he needed to do!)
I know but...
(But his path was not yours perhaps! Not sure! All is past so let go.)
I know! Hard to!
(You can do it. Take your time.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm ready!
(Your Ma and Da are in the light!)
Thank you! Sian?
( I don't know where he is.)
I'm ok, I'm over him hurting me. I will see him or not.
(Well you have that I don't care feeling, but you want to feel that love again you had. You will feel it once in the light. You will know where he is at.)
I don't want to wait! It's ok!
My Ma and Da more important. I will see him in time. I will embrace him.
(Yes you will and feel what you felt for everyone there)
Yes I want that. I'm tired now!
(Yes, all are once ready to go.)
(Sian is farther in the light with loved ones of his)
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment