a place for enjoying, learning and sharing of spiritual experiences, affirmations, and viewpoints in respectful manner please.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
May 23, 2017
Good day, 日安, dobar dan, Hezký den, Goddag, Goede dag, Head paeva, Mangandang araw, Hei sitten, Bonne journee, Guten tag, يوم جيد , კარგი დღე, Καλή μέρα, יום טוב , Góðan dag, Selamat siang, Buona giornata, Lá maith, 良い一日, hari yang baik, God dag, Dobry dzień,
Dia bom, O zi buna, Dobrý deň, Buen día, Хороший день, Diwrnod da, İyi günler, Добрый день....
Blessings to all this day and prayers for those who survived the latest terror attack in Manchester, England. I know all victims lost are on way to the Light thank you Jesus. So pray for their loved ones and the injured to recover in all ways.
Today's Bible message comes to us from Luke 22-24....
Just as my Father....I AM ready to go....
What is written about Me...are two swords...(hmm a sword has two sides)
If you are willing...drops of blood....approach....and heal...
I come with swords....in the temple...where darkness reigns...(darkness reigns on the earth)
Then Peter...together...with the Son of man...will be seated...
If I asked you....who the Messiah is...on hearing this...will you want to see Him?
The people...thrown into prison...time He will speak to them...that He was crucified...for them...
Released...when you say...blessed...cover us....
The Chosen One...came...Don't fear GOD....Himself...for we...come...into the Temple...
I commit My spirit...to witness...at a distance...all those who know Him...
The kingdom of GOD....the Rock...on the Sabbath...to the commandment...prepared...to roll away from the tomb.....
My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of GOD, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge....Colossians 2:2-3...
Ask Him for the discernment of this wisdom and knowledge....
New souls
#420-421
5-22-2017
Emanuel (no last name)
Archelaus (R-ka-lAy-oos) (last name getting English part n part Greek symbols. Symbol delta which is D and then i then symbol for psi followed by Hedron.
(Emanuel, no last name?)
No
(Ok, Archelaus, I'm getting part Greek and part English)
Angelicamarie---No translation papa it is ancient Greek. Very old!
(Okay then! Emanuel and Archelaus)
(1800 BC Archelaus? This is time of Mycenaeans?)
Angelicamarie---Yes, i'll translate papa!
(Okay, he speaks first?)
Angelicamarie---As you wish
(No matter)
Ang---then yes papa
(Let's hear his story then)
Ang---1800 BC exact date not known on our calendar. Harvest time! Was a soldier, mercenary, fought for tribes against Mycenae. Killed in ambush as we camped at night. We were on coast of sea. I was asleep and awoke to fighting, screams. My sword betrayed. One of men led them to us. I died without fighting. I search for betrayer ever since. Many lives I have seen pass by but no find. No one in this place do I seen who is traitor. Not know name of this man, this (scum?) [Angelicamarie--best translation papa!]
(Angelicamarie, Pasha, can we find info on this person?)
Pasha [friend of mine from earlier life as Abdul who I sent across to the Light some time ago]---We are searching brother..
I wait long time, seeking revenge for me and my men. This GOD you speak of not known to me. I hear many things over many years. I see you as Abdul, you great warrior, brutal man. I see Troy, I see fall of Mycenae with great joy. My people rise up great empire! Since, long have been less people. Fight among selves again. Many great peoples come and go. I weary of roaming I hear talk of this place where go to rest in peace. This "Heaven" you call it.
(Yes, the one GOD over all people and things. Many gods in your time but always was only one true GOD who allowed man to flourish and live lives as they wished. He was making Himself known to certain men around your time. Known before that thoguh much further back.)
Omnis
(Omnis, dictionary says unknown origin..formed into Latin Omni meaning --All, every, the whole, of every kind. Used later into omnipotence, omniscient. hmmm interesting! You did know of Him then, just different name.)
Perhaps this is true then
(Ancient history is not an exact science. All is possible.)
I go now? Very tired!
(I'm sure you are! I will tell you what all is needed. Let me talk to Emanuel first. Anything else you wish to add?)
No, my family long gone, daughter, wife, son. I was farmer soldier like many. We were proud people but warring people. Always fighting for land. Not much land to fight for.
Angelicamarie---They are in the Light papa. Many of his peoples who have crossed other places, but in the Light.
(you tell him?)
Angelicamarie---oh yes papa!
(Good thank you! Ok Archelaus let me speak with Emanuel then I will tell what is needed. Very simple really. Thank you for sharing your story a little bit.)
(Emanuel?)
Yes, I not as old as Archelaus, I pass 1830 AD
(Oh okay, so you do not know each other?)
Angelicamarie---no papa, we brought them separate, Pasha did.
(Oh okay, thank you Pasha)
Pasha---I said I ready to fight darkness, save souls.
(Yes you did)
Pasha---These two had evil following them. I drove it away. I like this power over evil. Too long it had power over me.
(Be not vengeful)
Pasha---No no, I enjoy fighting against it for GOD. He called me His warrior, Jesus GOD.
(Good)
Pasha---I send more away for you so you help these peoples.
(Thank you my friend)
Pasha---You only friend I ever had.
(Not now, you have many, even Behina)
Pasha---Yes thanks to you my brother. She is here too somewhere. Sends her love.
(Awwww! Thank you both!)
(Okay Emanuel!)
Yes, 1830 AD, I was carpenter in Latin London. I worked my trade for others, in London, needing carpenters, builders. I worked very diligently, good at my craft. I was well received by all, doing my work. One night I was robbed by thugs and beaten to death. i died in drainage in street as I walked home.
(So, Latin London, you mean educated part of city or culture?)
Both! I see you looking! It was long established from early times, a part of the city where dwelt the educated, Latin speaking class. As other languages influenced much of the populace, certain people fought to maintain the older language, with the help of the church of course. We deprived others the learning of this culture. It was wrong and vain of us I know now. I deserved to be mugged and killed for my vanity was a little overboard.
(No one deserves that, but it is the past, it was your time.)
Yes, I know that now. Many here kept me believing GOD was not interested in me or my soul.
(Lies!)
I know, but they are very good at influencing our hearts here, or were. I do not see them much.
(What kept you here?)
Oh, I wanted justice, revenge I guess. How dare this lowly class assault me! This was my attitude! I vaguely noticed Light from someplace when I died, but was chasing those men thinking I could catch them. Then I realized I was not alive, haha! Such a fool I was! Well, no matter, the Light was gone and I have roamed ever since. I thought this was it, GOD's punishment for my vanity.
(No, your own punishment. GOD loves you and always has.)
I know this now! What a fool I was! I listened to you since being here at this gate of yours. i observed many others such as you around the world. I like your style!
(Haha, thank you! I'm just me!)
Yes, humble! Not like I was I'm afraid. But I want to be.
(No family?)
No, I was single. Mother and father long since passed.
Angelicamarie---In the Light, we are bringing them now.
(Kool! You hear that Emanuel?)
Yes, really? I do miss them! They were good people. Suffered in death. I'm so very glad they made it. Hope not too ashamed of their son.
(Those feelings do not exist in the Light.)
No, I suppose not. I would like to go then, if its at all possible.
(Of course it is. All was possible in your building yes? Even more so with GOD. All things are!!)
Yes, you are right! Well then, my dear man, I am ready to learn.
(Okay, both relax and I shall explain.)
.
.
.
.
(I'm getting it was an officer, one in charge who betrayed you Archelaus. You must forgive...)
.
.
.
.
(So that is how it all works. When you feel you are ready, I will help you to cross.)
Thank you!
(You are welcome!)
[Researched Latin London....found it referred to the cultural, in other words, educated part of London from the Roman times up to the 1830's. Just before Emanuel passed away.]
GOD BLESS! PRAISE JESUS CHRIST! GOD IS AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment